looking for cylinders and pistons !!

zio

Reaction score
Hello! i've already ask where i can find pistons on this forum but now i'm looking for the cylinders too ! my pistons have overheated and the cylinders too, but in belgium we can't have this parts so i try to find in U.S....
Someone can help me ?
Thanks

zio said:
Hello! i've already ask where i can find pistons on this forum but now i'm looking for the cylinders too ! my pistons have overheated and the cylinders too, but in belgium we can't have this parts so i try to find in U.S....
Someone can help me ?
Thanks

PM STINKER.

What do you want to do?

Replace with stock pistons (oem) or are you interested in going to better (forged) pistons? There is also a choice when replacing the cylinder sleeves.

First you really need to determine what caused the overheating...resolve that issue the make a decision about how to rebuild.

We need more information to really respond to your questions.

not rather oil was the problem of the overheating... the sleeve cylinders are not produce in belgium ! what informations do you need to send all of that to me,in belgium ?forged pistons i think,and sleeve cylinders ( with all i need to rebuils it,gasket kit,rods,pin,...)
Thanks

I recommend you contact Roe Racing (www.RoeRacing.com) they are a MOPAR authorized dealer and can provide all of the OEM parts...if you are looking for modified parts for increased performance, then either Roe Racing or JMB Performance (www.jmbperformance.com) or Stinker (www.jtsvp.com)

Good luck, and let us know how it goes...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back