Looking for someone at Tinker AFB.

05 Nemesis Prime

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was in the area a few weeks back for some school down at Tinker AFB in Oklahoma. I believe the person works at VQ3 or VQ4. Has a Black RC SRT-10. Not sure the year. Just wanting to know what the persons rate and rank is and is he/she is a member.

I Live in OKC with a Black SRT RC.
I'm not in the Air force, but drive by there twice a day.

I live by Tinker, have a Black SRT RC, my dad has taken my truck before he's a contractor for SAIC on base at the annex across from Douglas. I go to OU and am in AFROTC so I go on base every now and than.

Ok. Have you parked your truck in the VQ-3/VQ-4/Wing parking lot? Had mine there while I was at school and was just wondering. That is all.

interesting. wasn't me, I used to be at 4, but I owned a lightning when I was stationed there. maybe back there in a year when I get orders. don't remember anyone owning one while I was there though. what school were you at?

Hmm... nope. Wasn't my dad or me. Are you sure it was an RC? I know a guy stationed at Tinker with a black QC.

I was at the wing e6 school. now at offutt. yes it was a RC, I had parked next to it.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back