Looking to buy nice RC.

xlrashn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello all. Just seeing if anyone knows of a nice RC for sale. Looking for a seller that cares about where and to whom the truck is going to. Prefer something not highly modified. Mileage is not as important as overall care and condition. Please reply with particulars and contact info.

Thanks for your time,

Can you be a little more specific on what you are looking for please? Cuz eBay is filled with them, craigslist too. So if you are looking for something other than what you can easily find there, a few details of what would interest you to purchase from someone here might go a long way. Specially if you are looking for something local.

Preferred color and year are the info I would need to locate one.

As far as a year, I am not picky. RC only, no QC. Colors I would like are - 1st choice Silver, 2nd choice Black, 3rd choice Red. I would consider other colors, however these are my favorites.
The reason I am asking on this site is that there aren't many local options near me (I had to go out of state for my GTS in my avatar as well) and I would like a clean undercarriage that isn't all rusty.
The miles are not a concern as long as the truck is clean and well cared for.
I like the "stock" look with all the badges and stock lights etc. from an exterior point of view.
Some basic mods are ok (bolt on stuff ie. exhaust, lowered, etc.). However would like to steer clear of and "heavier mods (internal engine, forced induction, etc.)
Interior wise I have a strong desire for a stock interior.

I hope this info helps you help me :)

Thanks for taking the time to ask.

Oh, I also wanted to add that my preferred price range is $26k and below, and I am a cash buyer.

Thought that was relevant.

You shouldn't have any problems finding exactly what you want for that price.

You might also want to state if you want an 04-05 or an 06 if you have a preference.

I fit all the requirements but the mods. Good luck man there's a lot of nice 10's out there.

Thanks Midnight Runner, I wanted to be realistic in my search.

How about 04 Silver RC with a newly forged motor?

04 Silver... interested.
Location, miles, price. Why the new engine.....?

Fill me in please.

Thanks for all the help everyone. Looks like I have a deal on one! I will post pictures as soon as I can. Flying out tonight to go see it / pick it up. :)

Here it is. 2004 with 5186 miles and immaculate. 1 owner and always in climate controlled garage. As a point of reference for everyone that likes to keep an eye on the "going rate" or market on SRT 10's I was able to get this caliber of a truck for $27k
20150507_161000.jpg

20150507_160946.jpg

20150507_161016.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back