looking to buy used paxton for 04 rc???

04vipertruck

Reaction score
im looking to buy paxtom for the right price im looking to spend about $3000

Damn...if you find one for $3k, try to get 2, I'll take one as well.

--wes

if I had an extra 10K I'd sell you mine and put Justins turbo on my truck.... unfortunately I don't have the 10K...

I dunno 3K doesn't sound too terrible for the right candidate...]

good luck :)

you guys act like thats impossible if sombody had one on there truck and sold there truck and took it off and is stuck with the blower why wouldent he sale it for $3000? i didnt ask for your comments i wanna see if theres anybody out there thats got one for sale

Not bashing here Bro;) But if somebody had one for sale for 3k it wouldn't last but a few hours anyways:D I sold one a few months back for 4k which IMO was a deal:rock:

04vipertruck said:
you guys act like thats impossible if sombody had one on there truck and sold there truck and took it off and is stuck with the blower why wouldent he sale it for $3000? i didnt ask for your comments i wanna see if theres anybody out there thats got one for sale

hold your horsies, we're just giving you a bad time. it's all love.

04vipertruck said:

Is this Danko? :D

To specifically answer your question...NO.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back