Looking to sell my 04 Silver RC

ctsrt10 said:
so your getting a viper(maybe) first things first are you goin to fit in it i know you said you cant fit in a crown vic but anyways good luck
Its the cage in a regular Police Crown Vic that was giving me trouble. No problems now, they modded my cruiser so I fit (thats right, even my cruiser is modded!!) :) As far as the Viper, I've been looking and found on in Jersey at a higher end car dealer. After the weekend we're gonna try and meet up so he can check out my truck and I can check out the Viper. The Viper I'm checking out is a Gen III. From what a few guys on the forum are saying, it'll have a little more room.

in deed they do did you check out the black viper @ meratime motors or the yellow r/t @ bmw of north haven

ctsrt10 said:
in deed they do did you check out the black viper @ meratime motors or the yellow r/t @ bmw of north haven
I'm just gonna commision you to look for Vipers for me!! I think you know wehre every Viper car and truck is in the state!! I'll try and check those two out. We'll be in touch!!

lbstone said:
Its the cage in a regular Police Crown Vic that was giving me trouble. No problems now, they modded my cruiser so I fit (thats right, even my cruiser is modded!!) :) As far as the Viper, I've been looking and found on in Jersey at a higher end car dealer. After the weekend we're gonna try and meet up so he can check out my truck and I can check out the Viper. The Viper I'm checking out is a Gen III. From what a few guys on the forum are saying, it'll have a little more room.

I think some of the cops around here have modded Crown Vics, but I don't think it's due to their extreme muscle and strength! Some of them just needed a bit more room for their belly!

:D :D :D :D :D

Good luck on your sale and BETTER luck with the new VIPER if/when you get it.

Selling to one of my buddies for $22K! He's always loved the truck and knows I've taken good care of her. I feel better knowing she's going to a good home plus I can stop by for visitation!! :(

Last edited:
lbstone said:
Selling to one of my buddies for $22K! He's always loved the truck and knows I've taken good care of her. I feel better knowing she's going to a good home plus I can stop by for visitation!! :(
My buddy backed out, pressure from his girlfriend got to him! I'm still looking for a Viper but while I'm looking, I'll gladly sell my truck to a forum member for what I'll get on trade, $22K. I rather have the truck go to a good home then to a dealer!

If I wanted a bed cover I would need to replace the handle for the tailgate I am assuming.

A few pics I took of the interior of the truck (with one exterior shop) today with my camera phone. I included a pic of the amp rack behind the driver seat and the headunit install. I'm gonna post the truck up on Autotrader the beginning of next week after I clean the piss outta her and take a shit load of pictures. I'm still on the hunt for the perfect Viper but still working with a guy with an 03. I would rather sell the truck at this point then trade it in. I feel I'd have more room to work the deal.

Attachments

• 071008_15521.jpg
    071008_15521.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 21
  • 071008_15522.jpg
    071008_15522.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 23
  • 071008_15532.jpg
    071008_15532.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 24
  • 071008_15541.jpg
    071008_15541.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 21
  • 071008_15542.jpg
    071008_15542.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 24
  • 071008_15552.jpg
    071008_15552.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 30
OK Lets work out the details and get it done brother!
The other 2 that I was going to move on are a no go. I have one other option that I am looking into but this is almost a lock. I have some help from a member here checking out a stock YF and CE if those dont appeal to me more than consider this done other than the details.
Call me later Derek

I better see some applause from the other members after all my himming and haughing trying to make up my mind. I am also fairly sure I am getting a great truck here that needs some shoes and a little stereo work

congrats demon:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

you'll get a kick ass truck bro:congrats:

Stone really takes care of his rides:rock:

Preliminary gratz... I have seen his truck and it is beautiful....

I know Derek and have hung with him at a few gtg's.

I have some pics from a gtg I will post the link for once I find it.

Quality shots too...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back