Looking to test drive SRT10 Quad in Charlotte, NC

RPM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well today is father's day and my wife asked me what I wanted to do and I told her I felt like going in search of a 2005 SRT10 Ram Quad to test drive as I was not very happy with my stock Harley test drive a couple weeks ago. She said it was OK :rock: Judging from Autotrader and Cars.com the nearest dealership to test it out is over 100 miles away :( and I am not sure if I feel like going to all that trouble :dontknow: Does anyone know of any dealership or place/person close to Charlotte NC that I can test drive one of these beast :D

Last edited:
Where ever you go bring your check book.....cause you will be taking her home.

just rember if you test drive a QC that is stock, it will change 100 % after you get the pcm upgrade. IMO the QC are not immpressive in stock form, but sfter minor upgrades they are

Gaboon said:
Where ever you go bring your check book.....cause you will be taking her home.

:dito: :dito: I bought my srt-10 RC in Manchester, NH and I am from MA. :)

none that I know of, linconton dealer had a 06, dont know if he still does or not, but lake norman dodge would be ya best bet.

stick said:
just rember if you test drive a QC that is stock, it will change 100 % after you get the pcm upgrade. IMO the QC are not immpressive in stock form, but sfter minor upgrades they are

I had a ride in RON's truck with him driving which was quite impressive but have never test driven it for myself but I am curious of the quad's stability and handling in stock form more than anything else, which I was dissapointed in when I test drove the Harley in stock form although the speed was there :dontknow:

if you thought the speed was there in a harley truck ,you will think youre in a rocket ship in a stock RC or a pcm upgraded QC

Stinker said:
none that I know of, linconton dealer had a 06, dont know if he still does or not, but lake norman dodge would be ya best bet.

Lake norman seems to be fresh out :eek: and I'm definately not a big fan of the '06's. I need to come up with an :idea: pretty fast

stick said:
if you thought the speed was there in a harley truck ,you will think youre in a rocket ship in a stock RC or a pcm upgraded QC

I can't wait :D

Last edited:
I did'nt want to bother you on father's day :eek: :dontknow: but curiosity is gettin the better of me and I need to put my mind at ease :D

Last edited:
I realize mine's an '04 RC, but if ya wanted too I'd be happy to let ya come and try it out... I'm roughly an hour away from CLT...

Boy we got some nice people here to offer up a test drive in their $50,000 + vehicle to a total stranger... must be the Jersey in me!! :rock: :dancing:

Lol I agree thus why I blamed it on my pessimistic Jersey roots... I commend the guys who offer up their rig your good people!!
FATJACK said:
Not nice Craig, Brothers

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back