Looks like it was a bad one?

O my !
It looks like it has been hit by a train or an airplane.
I hope the people involved are still able to tell the story.

Well, you can see it was a 3 post wing on the cover and since a busted wing cannot be seen in the photos, one can only assume it walked away........another wing survives, LOL!
But seriously....ouch hope everyone made it out ok.....looks like salvage company outta Louisiana....Anyone?????

That's corey's old truck, there was a child seat in the passenger seat and he had just dropped his child off. He lost control leaving an apartment complex, flipped over a concrete barrier and hit a excavator. The truck was not touching the ground is was completely embedded into the track on the caterpillar. He broke his back in two places, but after a few months made a full recovery.

The frame had the trans pinched between it.

Wow, that's the worst I have seen. Glad to hear he will be OK & the kid wasn't in there with him. Looks like nothing left but one wheel & one tire. Wonder if the wheel has curb rash?

Ok, so WTF is the point of this hunk of scrap being listed on a auction site...What would be good, like a wiper switch and one seat belt buckle...Weird :dontknow:

Ok, so WTF is the point of this hunk of scrap being listed on a auction site...What would be good, like a wiper switch and one seat belt buckle...Weird :dontknow:

Sounds like the insurance co trying to recoop some of their loss.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back