looky what i've been up to

Tooloe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whats up guys well most of ya know the trucks gone:( but i have awesome news. i yanked the turbo off of the bike. I did it for a good reason. I'm happy to announce that I'm soon to be opening an internet shop for motorcycle stuff! and am hoping to carry it on to a bar type setting depending on how it goes anyway thats a whole other story. anyway onto the new mods fvor the scooter!

I built an intake for the bike it's hard trying to keep the old school feel but i think i did it. This is a Mock Up Picture

S6301352.jpg

From The Back of the bike
S6301354.jpg

Next up was the exhaust "time to break out the welder"

S6301355.jpg

After about a hour worth of work

S6301356.jpg

Final Product!
S6301357.jpg

S6301360.jpg

What do you fellas think!? i know it's not a car/truck but still yall know what looks decent! lol

Ironhead said:
how much for that keg of beer in the corner :D

damn.. lol.. i'll tell ya what i'll sell it for the low low price of 50 bucks... and not tell you thats it's over a year old lol:D

this tank would look bitchin on that sporty ;) and its for sale ;)

034-2.jpg

i'm looking for a EFI tank i can frisco. and baremetal along with a baremetal rear fender and do like a pin up girl on the tank.

OCBob said:
I think those pipes might be a little on the short side. Not gonna have enough back pressure to them.

ya know i thought the same thing bob.. thats why i did it in 1 3/4 pipe to give it a little bit of pressure.. i'm gonna run it for a day or to and see if i like it if not i'll fab up some tq cones to shove up in there lol

I have a feeling your right foot is going to get quite hot.

Bill.

Begood said:
I have a feeling your right foot is going to get quite hot.

Bill.

just rode it about 50 miles only complaint is.. i forgot to tighten my intake filter and its on some back road now lol i couldn't find it anywhere:D

Nice bike. But to be the critic I hope the parts your selling are not that pre bent shit you are using. They look good with the cover on them but underneath ugh kinda rough.

Midnight Runner said:
Nice bike.

no no no i havn't started selling anyting yet. i'm trying to locate a dealer for mandrel bent stainless. i'm going to be doing this the correct way!:D

this was just a rough draft pretty much. and yes the prebent shit sucks...and welding it is a bitch without burning a hole in it

Tooloe said:
no no no i havn't started selling anyting yet. i'm trying to locate a dealer for mandrel bent stainless. i'm going to be doing this the correct way!:D

this was just a rough draft pretty much. and yes the prebent shit sucks...and welding it is a bitch without burning a hole in it

Yes mandrel is the way to go, pre crimped exhaust pipe is nasty looking, plus you loose flow. I understand in this case it really don't madder to much lol.

much cleaner look.

I can bend anything and everything you would so desire in life, depends on how much tho.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back