Losi LST RC truck

InfinitySRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seems like lately we are all feeling the crunch, I'm trying to sell off smaller toys before I have to get rid of the bigger ones :( On that note I've got a Lost LST monster truck I need to get rid of. Its a gas powered 1/8 scale R/C, 4X4, mulit speed tranny w/reverse! I have all the orginal OEM parts, ie starter unit, JR Radio, manuals etc. I have several $100's in tires, upgrades and goodies on the truck, one set of Proline Bow ties I bought for racing were used once, I have many of the Losi upgrades with TiNi parts=$$$ In addition to that I have ton's of replacement parts I bought that I will include along with all the tools, glow starter, battery charger for upgraded battery pack, fuel (if its a local deliver as I can't ship the fuel) and the tool box (tackel box as they work perfect for RC stuff) Currently the truck has a Proline Ford F-650 body it as seen in the pics. Basicaly everything you need for the truck to go race or bomb around the yard, runs great, always well maintained and blast to play with. Need the $$$ for other things and I no longer have the time or space for it. The truck itself brand new is $599, I'm asking $500 OBO for everything, killer deal for someone, just need it gone. PM or email for more pics or info, [email protected]

Anyone??? Would make a great Xmas gift, lots of fun. Must sell it, need the $$ and the space for other things...

Anyone? The build on my Nite Rod is starting to add up, trying to off set some of the cost :dontknow:

SchuettS said:
Lets see the night rod!
LOL, you dont' want to see it now, its torn apart, the only left together is the frame around the motor, sent all the other parts out to powder coating....I have some totaly stock pics, and some after my crash pic I can post. When its finished I'll put some up, need to get it completed by March 1st so I can have it in the booth for South By South West Music fest.
LOL I found one from this summer's ride to Mt Rainer with my buddy, haha, forgot about that one, good for a chuckle :D
Here is a link to some other pics on my gallery on the 1130cc.com site
http://www.1130cc.com/gallery/browseimages.php?do=member&imageuser=11834

Last edited:
MAN!!! That Night-Rod is Tiiiiiiiiiight!!!! :eek: ..... I never knew they had "rear-set" pegs like that. :confused: :dontknow: I'm used to riding crotch-rockets, and just can't get used to the whole "chopper/cruiser" pegs (out in front of you). :eek: :dontknow: ........... I could RIDE something like that! :rock:

And it's even my color. ;) :p :eek:

InfinitySRT said:
Seems like lately we are all feeling the crunch, I'm trying to sell off smaller toys before I have to get rid of the bigger ones :( On that note I've got a Lost LST monster truck I need to get rid of. Its a gas powered 1/8 scale R/C, 4X4, mulit speed tranny w/reverse! I have all the orginal OEM parts, ie starter unit, JR Radio, manuals etc. I have several $100's in tires, upgrades and goodies on the truck, one set of Proline Bow ties I bought for racing were used once, I have many of the Losi upgrades with TiNi parts=$$$ In addition to that I have ton's of replacement parts I bought that I will include along with all the tools, glow starter, battery charger for upgraded battery pack, fuel (if its a local deliver as I can't ship the fuel) and the tool box (tackel box as they work perfect for RC stuff) Currently the truck has a Proline Ford F-650 body it as seen in the pics. Basicaly everything you need for the truck to go race or bomb around the yard, runs great, always well maintained and blast to play with. Need the $$$ for other things and I no longer have the time or space for it. The truck itself brand new is $599, I'm asking $500 OBO for everything, killer deal for someone, just need it gone. PM or email for more pics or info, [email protected]

How fast does it go??

Annu Kumar said:
How fast does it go??
Too fast for ya. You will go through those extra parts in a hurry. But I would say it is capable of 50-60 mph.

Just guessing.

Annu Kumar said:
How fast does it go??
I've never "clocked" so to speak but on the dirt track it should run 40-45mph stock, with the tune pipe on it maybe a little faster and you can make it go even faster it you wanted to for a more $$. But if you've never driven an R/C truck/car before they get away from you fast and the further they get the harder it is to judge depth, jumps and corners :bebored:

Last edited:
Black1 said:
MAN!!! That Night-Rod is Tiiiiiiiiiight!!!! :eek: ..... I never knew they had "rear-set" pegs like that. :confused: :dontknow: I'm used to riding crotch-rockets, and just can't get used to the whole "chopper/cruiser" pegs (out in front of you). :eek: :dontknow: ........... I could RIDE something like that! :rock:

And it's even my color. ;) :p :eek:
Thanks, not bad for stock, when I get done with it I think it will be even better, those pics were from last summer when I had just bought it, 4 miles on the odometer. Was wanting that bike for some time but was too much $$$ here in Baltimore, found it in Boise ID and they made me a deal I couldn't refuse :D Besides the color I love the mid controls, this is one of the only V Rods to have that, give you that sport bike feel but you can also hang your feet on the front pegs for crusin. I love it, I can toss it around in the corners and more agressive when I want and then sit back and cruise the other times, its quick for a 650lbs bike, getting a set of wheel from the Buell to shave some weight off, the bike comes stock with twin Brembro front rotors. Been thinking about a turbo set up for it, $5k and it would give me about 145-160HP at the wheels :burnout: But thinking right now that's outta my budget with the wedding coming up in April, that's $10-15k gone right there :confused:

Anyone????? Down to $400 OBO!!!! Just ordered an a$$ load of parts for my bike and need to make this go away.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back