lost for words pissed

said voltage because most people don't know what the hell an amp is :p
And yes, very poor installs on the ones I have removed.

Thanks mod for posting the wiring diagram. You and Zcx are essentially saying the same thing I am. Taped off something they shouldn't have and it most likely overloaded and is drawing to much amperage. Either blew a fuse, shorted to ground, or not enough juice left. Thems are my guesses. But without the num nut who did the install to at least show you what they played with it could take alot of time to figure out.:confused:

Thanks mod for posting the wiring diagram. You and Zcx are essentially saying the same thing I am. Taped off something they shouldn't have and it most likely overloaded and is drawing to much amperage. Either blew a fuse, shorted to ground, or not enough juice left. Thems are my guesses. But without the num nut who did the install to at least show you what they played with it could take alot of time to figure out.:confused:

Were not all perfect. I have smoked a thing or two in my day. The guy needs to get the truck to the dealer to figure out. It would help greatly if the alarm installer talked to the dealer and told them what he did and not hide anything. Own up to it. No biggie, get it fixed and move on. Shit happens.

:rock::rock::rock:We're not all perfect. I have smoked a thing or two in my day.:(:rock::rock: The guy needs to get the truck to the dealer to figure out. It would help greatly if the alarm installer talked to the dealer and told them what he did and not hide anything. Own up to it. No biggie, get it fixed and move on. Shit happens.

i have let the smoke out of the wires & a few components also. shit can happen fast, lmao.

but agree with the rest of your statement also. get it squared away & move on.

a customer looks at how a place handles screw ups/warranty work as much as they look for good work & fair prices:rock::rock::rock:

Were not all perfect. I have smoked a thing or two in my day. The guy needs to get the truck to the dealer to figure out. It would help greatly if the alarm installer talked to the dealer and told them what he did and not hide anything. Own up to it. No biggie, get it fixed and move on. Shit happens.

No doubt. I agree with you 100 percent.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back