Lots of performance parts for sale

Bellanger Long tube headers " almost new " coated inside and out ceramic --- $1000 " need your stock manifolds in return "

Bellanger Mids, with high flow cats ---$700

Custom cat back with viper race mufflers ---$200 " needs tips welded on just raw 3 inch pipe right now. -- Pending

Stage 3 ported heads custom valves 2.05 i think, flow 300+ cfm - " ---$3500

custom ported intake ---$500-Pending
custom ported TB ---$150 -- Pending

On this set up you will have to order a cam from Ned at rolling thunderz as I'm not pulling mine out to much of a pain in the ass, and you will need a new spring for the head as well to handle the cam profile, I will have to keep the springs and put them on my stock set of heads.

Viper Performance Enhancement System Phase 3 - Rolling Thunderz
1x1.gif

SCT Tuner returned to stock so you can use it, has 3 tunes on it
used on two trucks can be used on one more, ----$250

BTR Viper 2 Stage Nitrous, Propane, System: Comes with Nos Bottle, Propane Bottle (both with heaters and pressure guages) a It is the one on the middle " of this page: BTR Viper Performance Nitrous Systems
-----$1100

And The NOS Progressive Launcher:
Holley Performance Products Launcher Progressive Nitrous Controller with LCD touch screen*15975NOS
---$500

Nitrous comes with under dash switches, already installed just plug and play - you can see them in my sig, comes with t handle as well

Retrax Tauno cover " works great love it" ---$700

Stock Wing looks Brand new --- $300

Stock mirrors ---$100 -- pending

Stock Grill --$80

Stock headlights -- $150

Aftermarket wheels 2k new -- $1000

Last edited:
I wish I was home, I have 2 sets of manifolds that I will just give away when I'm back, but that won't be until like May.

I wish I was home, I have 2 sets of manifolds that I will just give away when I'm back, but that won't be until like May.

If you want to give them away I can take a set. Just let me know how much for shipping.

Wheels with no rubber I need all the rubber I can get with the new beast. If you click my name and check all threads started look at. Here it is. There is a video there with the wheels installed.

All parts on truck are on hold for a few weeks until I can get my stock parts on and others pulled off.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back