Love fast trucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like U, I just like fast trucks. My youngest has an L, has run 11.9s up here in Mile Hi. His is far from stock, had some fuel issues, got fixed & ran a 12.04 w/o proper tune couple wks ago. My 10 is a cruiser, he has me in 1/4 but I got him covered after that. Parts dont know what name is on them! Welcome to the club & just ignore the cryers, got them everywhere anyway.

I love slow trucks....

Think I'm going to get a "L" :D

Just kidding. Welcome

If you want a slow truck... Go ahead...

You're not even in the market for a truck and I'm not really selling, so your post is meaningless...

Now STFU and go back to bed, ogre:D

dude, with all the miles and wear and tear you got on that heap, i'd take geo's rumble bee over your "work truck".:D:burnout:

BOOM... nuff said. and this is coming from one of your kind. (you know the, "i have a red truck and a vagina" kind)

nah, but i really do wanna get this puppy to the track before i sell. maybe jeff can make the final sale at the track. and i can show him how to drive it:rock:

So in today's world, where would the conversation start. Seems like there are a few of you that don't really like the fact that there is something other than Dodge owners on this site right now.

No problem to me, we can just go away with the same impression we have from other Dodge sites. On our site we talk shat of course but everyone is welcome.

Just say the word and I will stay off your site if it's an issue.

I have no problem what so ever on you being a member here. I was just asking a question as to why when they are totally different types of trucks. If you are here to talk about fast trucks, by all means, go for it. I love all types of fast trucks/cars to, so I have not issue with L owners being here.

I was curious cause when I was on the dakotart.com forum that's all I seen were just other Dak R/T guys on there, this is the first mixed forum I've been apart of, and the best one too I may add!!

your right no one goes to dakota r/t unless you have a dakota!!! im on here because my brother is a v10 guy! and im on delvallo.net cause i have a bunch of friends over there!! maybe no one goes to dakota r/t cause they run mid 15's stock!!!! lol:dontknow:

your right no one goes to dakota r/t unless you have a dakota!!! im on here because my brother is a v10 guy! and im on delvallo.net cause i have a bunch of friends over there!! maybe no one goes to dakota r/t cause they run mid 15's stock!!!! lol:dontknow:

i still kinda wish i could get an old RT and make it match my 10 to use as a daily driver but not so sure how it'd do towing the boat(sure its got enough power).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back