LoveThisTruck's engine build

Venom Power said:
#1900 went from Houston to Panama City Beach, Fla, to Houston to Macon, Ga. back to Houston.. No worries, no forged, :dontknow: no problems..

# 270 went to the Mopar Nat's...raced, and drove back home...with boost...no problems.;) :rock: :D 2000 miles @ 19.2 mpg:burnout:

OK... machine work is done. Waiting on the pistons from JE.

The aftercooler is ready to go, and got the 10lb pulley waiting:burnout:
The motor should be done, and shipping next week:rock::marchmellow:

Just keep in mind...twice the expense, and three times longer than the plan.

Then you will never be disappointed.

Prof said:

when was the last time you drove your truck?

Sunday! Took it to Blockbuster...to pick up a new blue ray movie.

Roads were dry, cold, but not much chemical residue...I will be driving on Thursday too...temps in the 50's! Wash and ride for Roy!

Prof said:
Sunday! Took it to Blockbuster...to pick up a new blue ray movie.

Roads were dry, cold, but not much chemical residue...I will be driving on Thursday too...temps in the 50's! Wash and ride for Roy!

i know what you mean, Sunday over here was 83-87...hahahahahahahahahaaaaaa:congrats: :congrats:

In my most reserved and sophisticated voice....

:thefinger:

Prof said:
In my most reserved and sophisticated voice....

:thefinger:

love you too:marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Prof said:

So far, so good... I'm keeping my fingers crossed:)

Prof said:

For me that is still an understatement!!!!!!!:(

I know the pain...but it is a rule in the world of horsepower...

brad saw your truck when i picked mine up still in the same spot and daivd said he thinks the cover was in your truck lol but it might be his hahaha none the less daivd and the crew are taking topnotch care of your ride i just drew dicks an smiley faces in the little paint thats showing:D

Tooloe said:
brad saw your truck when i picked mine up still in the same spot and daivd said he thinks the cover was in your truck lol but it might be his hahaha none the less daivd and the crew are taking topnotch care of your ride i just drew dicks an smiley faces in the little paint thats showing:D

LOL I'd kill you:marchmellow:

Yeah I think my old man got that cover for it:dontknow:

blah blah blah...blah blah...only thing we want to know is it going to be fast...probably not, should have just bought a veyron!

BurntRubber said:
blah blah blah...blah blah...only thing we want to know is it going to be fast...probably not, should have just bought a veyron!

It won't be "fast", but it'll be fun:burnout::D

I should just get a Veyron.... after all, I am making the big bucks:confused::p

LoveThisTruck said:
It won't be "fast", but it'll be fun:burnout::D

I should just get a Veyron.... after all, I am making the big bucks:confused::p

just bring it to PHX, this time you give me the keys and you can sleep in the master bedroom:D

BurntRubber said:
just bring it to PHX, this time you give me the keys and you can sleep in the master bedroom:D

OH man... so many things I could say to that:D:p I'll just be a good boy:marchmellow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back