Low Mileage Red or CE with upgrades

WearyMicrobe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK so I have gotten some interesting responses looking for another truck. Comes down to two trucks.

Both are exactly the same price. Both are about 400 miles from the house in opposite directions so looking at both is going to be a issue.

CE with Intake / Spray in Bedliner / New Clutch / Exhaust / Bed Cover but 57K miles. Needs tires and a heavy detail.

Or

04 RC Red with 21K miles bone stock, new tires, one owner with full records.

I have always lusted after the CE but almost 35K extra miles on the truck is a concern. The Red I would have to spend 2K or so on to stripe and do a intake / muffler on right out of the gate to make me happy.

Or keep looking for a lower mileage CE and spend a bit more cash. There is a CE in the midwest with 11K miles that I think I can get for 28K.

Ce worth more in the one long long run. Depends on how long u plan on keeping it.

Keeping it is the issue. I am really down on garage space right now, the truck would get my shoebox's spot thatI just sold but will have to live outside in the driveway if I manage to get my hands on a Gen V in the next few months.

Figure 12-16 months keeping it pending parking.

Get the White truck.

These trucks hold up well to mileage.

Its WHITE!!!!!!

Get the White truck.

These trucks hold up well to mileage.

Its WHITE!!!!!!

I know, and I just sold my 06 coupe in the reverse blue/white color combo. My first viper had something like 20K miles on the track and it just kept ticking.

Is that the CE I sent you the info on?:dontknow:

He acted to me like it was sold. I would go with the CE personally;) Better snatch this one up before I change my mind on it!:chain:

I really wanted a c e I even talked to dealers about shipping one to me but we could never make an agreement plus Id like to look at a vehicle be for I commit especially a used one I ended up settling but I do plan on getting another viper truck just waiting for the perfect one

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back