Lowered the price on my 03 silver Viper

Donuts4me9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had to lower the price of the car. lost my job a while ago, and its got to go to fund my new venture.

NEW PRICE OF 38,500. FIRM.

here is a link to it in the classifieds.

http://www.viperalley.com/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=2716&cat=2

If anyone wants it for that price let me know. Has a Dodge powertrain warrenty untill July, 2010.

located on the Southwest side of Chicago.

(708) 955-2876 Scott

or PM me!

Last edited:
good price, and yeah those genIII are brutal till you take out the cats

I've driven it in 100+ degrees and its really not that bad. My 94' viper I had was H.O.T!!!! The gen 3 is a large improvement over where they have been. Roe makes high flow cats for the car that bolts right up to the stock configuration. better power and zero heat! If I could afford to keep it, those would be going on in no time flat.

Black1 said:
He's in Chicago.... ;)

how did you know:D

the only reason i asked was on the alley ad it said it was 300 miles from my parents in north jersey:dontknow: hahahahaah

Killer price, love the color! Wish I could pick it up but I'm selling my house for a new one, need to sell that asap.......ahhh if only I had more $$$$....

They told me who he was but now I don't remember :confused: wish I did because everyone is asking!

i directed a guy from the viperalley over here.

FYI, I had mine listed for ever on different sites. put in on the viperclub website and it was gone in 3 weeks

BurntRubber said:
i directed a guy from the viperalley over here.

FYI, I had mine listed for ever on different sites. put in on the viperclub website and it was gone in 3 weeks

And now I see it all the time here in Houston..... :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back