Lowering kit?

MassRiper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So the first thing I purchased for my truck was a 1/2 drop and cal trac bars from jts venom. The lowering kit he sells is awesome, rides great and easy to install.....but I just thought it would lower it more.....what are you guys running for kits to eliminate the wheel gap on the RC trucks? Pics of kits installed? Thanks, sorry if there is already a post about this.

the one two kit is just that, it will drop the front slightly, and level the rear, going to the 2/3 although it don't sound like a ton, actually sets it closer to the tire.

its hard to say how much one lowers, on 04's they drop a little more than 2 inchs, but on an 06 it may be a touch less, every year model so far, even though almost identical actually sits a touch different, mileage , bed covers so forth can have affects also

& don't forget the gravity is less in the upper states

J/K:damnmate::rock::D

Alright I will shoot you a call probably tomorrow. I feel bad because I remember talking to probably you on the phone when I ordered the kit a couple weeks ago and that's exactly what you had told me, I just didnt wanna go too low but now that I see the kit I wanna slam this thing more haha. I'm deff looking into a short throw also...just need that $$$

Will, where and when can we meet up? I've been dying to see the 1/2 kit in person! I've been holding out for so long trying to make up my mind which kit I want.

I'm free pretty much any day after 5! Or anytime on the weekends. Let me know what would be a good time/place for you, I'm always down for a joy ride lol

Alright I will shoot you a call probably tomorrow. I feel bad because I remember talking to probably you on the phone when I ordered the kit a couple weeks ago and that's exactly what you had told me, I just didnt wanna go too low but now that I see the kit I wanna slam this thing more haha. I'm deff looking into a short throw also...just need that $$$

that is not a problem, let us know:burnout:

I'm free pretty much any day after 5! Or anytime on the weekends. Let me know what would be a good time/place for you, I'm always down for a joy ride lol

Is that your daily driver? Do you take it to work? I know you said you work in Oxford, I could meet you after work.

Is that your daily driver? Do you take it to work? I know you said you work in Oxford, I could meet you after work.

No that's not the daily thank god lol. But I should be out in the Oxford area in it after work today if you'll be around.

No that's not the daily thank god lol. But I should be out in the Oxford area in it after work today if you'll be around.

Ya should definitely be around. Just trying to get everything organized before I head up to the track in the morning.

Here are a couple of shots with the 2/3 extreme from JTS to give you a good idea of how it looks. The roads on Long Island are kin to wagon trails in many areas. I have not had any rub or bottoming issues however I keep an eye out when I drive. The ride is much better than stock and the truck overall feels more planted.

I feel the look is perfect for the truck.

Butch

photo3.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
Here are a couple of shots with the 2/3 extreme from JTS. The roads on Long Island are kin to wagon trails in many areas. I have not had any rub or bottoming issues however I keep an eye out when I drive. The ride is much better than stock and the truck overall feels more planted.

I feel the look is perfect for the truck.

Butch

photo3.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Sick! That's exactly the fitment I'm looking for in the front. Looks mint thank you.

Mine sits roughly the same, but I have a X-metal lowering kit.

Attachments

• DSC00830%20-%20Copy.JPG
    DSC00830%20-%20Copy.JPG
    361.3 KB · Views: 60

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back