Lowering shackles, and blocks

So what do the blocks do ?

I want to drop my QC 1-1.5 in th efornt and at least 2-3 in the rear.

--wes

wesman said:
So what do the blocks do ?

I want to drop my QC 1-1.5 in th efornt and at least 2-3 in the rear.

--wes

The blocks lower a RC by 2 or 3 depending on which ones you buy.I think on QC trucks you will need a flip kit to put the springs under the axle like the RCs .

Or use the shackles ? I am not sure since I have a RC :dontknow:

noid said:
So Stinker, are you going to be selling this stuff? I am a little confused!

I think he is giving a few sets away, you know, promotional advertising and all:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :p :p ;) :D

Couldn't attach the last pic. So went a different format.
Picture_205.jpg

100_0420.jpg

The last pic I took from an angle so the measurements don't look right. But the shakles should work just fine.

Actually the vendorship has gone thru:rock:

Jack jsut hastn put it up yet:D

But I have been on the road, will be home tommorrow, so will post up pics and items fo sale at the moment.

Just remember I no stock nuttin, yet, too much going on, but will do things like make orders every thursday or summin like that.

Oh and nuttins free:D They all pay in one way or another, or its me paying them back:rock:

Stinker said:

But I have been on the road, will be home tommorrow, so will post up pics and items fo sale at the moment.

Just remember I no stock nuttin, yet, too much going on, but will do things like make orders every thursday or summin like that.

Oh and nuttins free:D They all pay in one way or another, or its me paying them back:rock:

Very cool...lemme know what is needed to drop a QC front and rear.

--wes

wesman said:
Very cool...lemme know what is needed to drop a QC front and rear.

--wes

Ok might as well do this now:D

Honestly Wes I dont want to touch the QC's, they jsut have way too many problems with vibrations:D

BUT...

I can get the flip kits for the rear, and doing some checking on the springs.

What I am gonna offer is the shackles to even out the rear.

and in a few months I may have the air ride deal done, and then you can lower it to the ground if ya want, but be warned,it want be a bolt in kit, it will be a hardcore parts, four link, tubular control arms and such.

But let me check tommorrow and I will get soem prices on a flip kit for the rear, matter of fact let me see if I can check right quick for ya

News Flash!!!

Stink Bags, Inc. has just gone public :D with their new Super Stink Suspension Systems
:dontknow: :dontknow: :D

Wall Street will be in a frenzy when they open in the morning, especially the penny stocks :p :p :D :nurse: :nurse:

Stinker said:

Is his Mu Mu caught in the keyboard :dontknow: :dontknow: :D I can envision the wrestling match now :D :D :D :eek:

If you aren't careful he will get it turned inside out and it will be forever lost in the deep dark depths of Caftan Jack's Mu Mu folds
;) ;) ;) :nurse: :nurse: :nurse:

Hi Jack :D

sorry Wes my puter is slow as hell on the wifi mess..... but looks like jsut a flip will be around $120-$130 or so, an adjustable pinion flip between $280-$300, and let me check on springs, I may have to get a used set from a member to have made and that takes a bit.

I got a set at a manufacturer now for Hot Ram that should work on 04-05 RC's, and be a bit stronger than stock.

And after getting with Bilstein the front stock shocks should work fine with a 1- 1.25 inch drop, and even the rear with a 2 inch drop , if not I have a number of a bilstein for a shorter shock for the rear. Plus I havent got the pics yet, but can get a number of differnt shocks, but man, I jsut dont trust aftermarket shocks, they are usually good for only 20-30,000 miles or so.

But let me do a little more checking for ya Wes

To lower my QC rear end to get rid of that nasty fender gap, is all I need are some shackles? I bought a Silverado with shackles and liked the level look.

And how much will they run?

bwwwaahahahaha ya got me bro:D I am thinking aobut 60-65 plus shippin on the shackles, but need to call tommorrow to be sure bro, I hadnt got a thing with me tonight, but will be home tommorrow and should have it all together by afternoon or so:D

Tires and wheels

Stinker said:
Got in the first set of lowering blocks and shackles, this is the first sets.

the blocks I got were 2 and 3 inch, and the lowering shackles are supposed to lower the rear of QCs from 1-2 inches , we hope:D

If anyone has , or has had the lowering shackles they may be able to tell if they look correct or not.

and yes the u bolts will be supplied:p
also want to lower the back end. Wish you the best. For now, could you tell me what size tires and rims you have on that bad ass truck in the picture. bobbymac

Back