Lowest/Highest Mileage SRT10

NettlesD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Who has the lowest mileage on this site?

Who has the highest mileage on this site?

Sorry if this has been asked before. Just curious.

So far:

Lowest:

2004 - SANCHOBA - 14K - Red RC

2005 -

2006 - guyrobert - 3K - Inferno Red RC

Highest:

2004 -

2005 - phxpoolguy - 99,890 - Black QC

2006 -

Last edited:
Glad you quaified it with "This Site", there is on out there for sale with 724 miles on the clock

Glad you quaified it with "This Site", there is on out there for sale with 724 miles on the clock

Yep, I've seen that one. Most sites always have a couple of members who are known for their vehicles (lowest/highest). Just wondering who that is on here.

haha... yeah... i'm "that" idiot that's been pulling a trailer since day one, working the shit out of her, and with only a few bolt-ons running low 8's in the 8th... i think i can hit 7.9's...

and i would throw a 150 shot on it right now just to prove a point... probably run 11's... (but never been on a 1/4 mile track)

105k miles;)

haha... yeah... i'm "that" idiot that's been pulling a trailer since day one, working the shit out of her, and with only a few bolt-ons running low 8's in the 8th... i think i can hit 7.9's...

and i would throw a 150 shot on it right now just to prove a point... probably run 11's... (but never been on a 1/4 mile track)

105k miles;)

Just spray it, quit talking about it and do it to prove your point, shit or get off the pot.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back