L's at Fontana

I don't think I can make it......losing a little weight, but I trying for Speedworld on the 21st. Also I'm waiting for my throttle body from Tony. And my Bogart 16x10's.

Sorry Brad, I wasn't there on Dec.5,2010...so I'm not in that video. I was there on Oct.31, 2009....here is the video, my runs are at 12:26 (I run 12.45@109 into a headwind) and at 38:17 where I run a Black modded Lightning that choose me out (he said he had headers, pulley tune and slicks and dynoed 480 to the wheels)...he redlights by -.200, he runs 13.38@104 to my winning [email protected]. There are over 20 runs by lightnings and Harley Davidsons and the quickest of the day is a 12.65 by the Red Lightning against Ferrari Truck. Video.... http://www.thefoat.com/?sg=v.video&video_id=450

Last edited:
Sorry Brad, I wasn't there on Dec.5,2010...so I'm not in that video. I was there on Oct.31, 2009....here is the video, my runs are at 12:26 (I run 12.45@109 into a headwind) and at 38:17 where I run a Black modded Lightning that choose me out (he said he had headers, pulley tune and slicks and dynoed 480 to the wheels)...he redlights by -.200, he runs 13.38@104 to my winning [email protected]. There are over 20 runs by lightnings and Harley Davidsons and the quickest of the day is a 12.65 by the Red Lightning against Ferrari Truck. Video.... Autoclub Speedway Fontana CA Oct 31 09 video - autoclub speedway fontana ca oct 31 09

I knew that and was just checking to see of you remembered.:D Besides it would have been cool to let the L viewers look for you in the vid just to see Shit Talking Gilly interview a few people who didn't like L's:D

Lol 480 with those mods. That dyno reads high lol. Not defending the L by any means. Good kills.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back