M&H 390/40R17

SlicksMH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Back instock at our wearhouse, so if you need a set you know what to do.:rock:

John
Mandhtires :burnout:

Thanks John...Question...my understanding of the out of stock issue the last several months is due to a change in some DOT requirements....what effect has this DOT requirement had on the DRs?....:confused:

TNVIPER said:
Thanks John...Question...my understanding of the out of stock issue the last several months is due to a change in some DOT requirements....what effect has this DOT requirement had on the DRs?....:confused:

Hello TNVIPER, We did not have that problem, when oil went up to $147.00 a barrel, it's called pull back on production.

John
MandHtires

SlicksMH said:
Hello TNVIPER, We did not have that problem, when oil went up to $147.00 a barrel, it's called pull back on production.

John
MandHtires

Thanks for clearing that john....I spoke with one of your dealers and she said the shortage was due to a change in DOT standards....:dontknow:

TNVIPER said:
Thanks for clearing that john....I spoke with one of your dealers and she said the shortage was due to a change in DOT standards....:dontknow:

I heard that to, it must have been a diff brand tire who knows. I am sure glad that oil has come down, :D and let it go down and down and down.

John
MandHtires

TNVIPER said:
Enjoyed talking with you john...thanks for the "help"...:)

Same here, and enjoy the tracktion.

John
MandHtires :)

hey slicksMH would i need to go through you for a set of the dr's or do you have a vendor?

You absolutely, positively want to buy your drag radials direct from M&H, they are a supporting member of the VTCOA.

and you can get a discount for vtcoa members,,and john is one stand up guy

Last edited:
"and PM FatJack and tell him he is going down Nov 22...hehe.."

ON WHOM ??:dontknow: :dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back