Mac Haik Temple,Tx Car Show & BBQ 2/6/10

Venom Power said:
It's raining here now.. An X-Metal rear passenger side lowering block came loose (U-bolt nut kind'a backed off). Clutch needs to be bled again.. I dunno if I'm gonna make this trip, but in the morning I'll try to get everything ironed out and buttoned up..
come on.... the rain is going to stop around noon here don't poop out on us:aetsch:

Tooloe said:
come on.... the rain is going to stop around noon here don't poop out on us:aetsch:

I'm trying not to. I crawled under #1900 this morning and discovered that one of the nuts on the U-bolt that holds the block/spacer for the X-Metal drop backed off significantly. When I went to tighten the nut it just spins on the thread. So I wil have to go to a local suspension shop today to get that U-bolt replaced. At the moment the block is just shaking freely around where it sits on the spring array on the passenger side but there's a pin at the very least keeping it in place. The clutch bleeding process will be easy. So I will likely be up there.

daytonahemi08 said:
cool ya i thought i had seen ur truck out there before

As soon as i get the truck up and running I will try to get as many in the Houston area to go and have a race night.

check out the new thread, Hey Houston Guys, I just found this event on HPD's site!!!

To all you lazy bastards!!!!

I don't care iffin' ya got yo dang pickup r not ya outta show to this here event for the gathrin' at least. Ain't seen mongst ya in a near bit. Time ta make more memries and get sum darn Texas boyz pics in these darn threadz. See y'alls asses there or be square.:mad: :D :burnout: :rock: :dontknow: :aetsch:

VENOMOUS1 said:
I don't care iffin' ya got yo dang pickup r not ya outta show to this here event for the gathrin' at least. Ain't seen mongst ya in a near bit. Time ta make more memries and get sum darn Texas boyz pics in these darn threadz. See y'alls asses there or be square.:mad: :D :burnout: :rock: :dontknow: :aetsch:

Uhhh.... w... whut?:dontknow:

Iffin' ya ain't got ya no hillbilly in yo blood ya wuldn't understand!:D
Means show up buzzard breath! Miss ya man. Need to talk about wives and exes! LOL Just BSn. So far so good there!

Tooloe said:
i'm doing a claybar and a nice wax job... don't know what i'm going to do about the valve covers yet.... might just take them down to bare aluminum for the show..they need to be repainted anyway:dontknow:

dam that sucks should have powdercoated and then painted over that
well hope 2 moro is nice and warn so i can clean my truck where we meetin at again?

Coley 1334 said:
dam that sucks should have powdercoated and then painted over that
well hope 2 moro is nice and warn so i can clean my truck where we meetin at again?

hey r u the one that a lightning barley beat u on youtube??

one mo day:rock: :rock: :rock:

Coley we be meetin at the Chevron, exit 415 I35E southbound, same as last time.

i would guess bout 6:30, no later than 7 ???? to get to Wade & shoot on to the BBQ & Show:dontknow:

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Coley 1334 said:
no i smoke Ls :burnout:

i think it's the other way around there bud lol..... what time do yall think you wil be in hillsboro by? so i can meet you all at the valaro again

I have to go 30 damn miles!! LOL. Wade, you'll have to text me or call me when yall are getting close to Flying J as that's where I'll jump in the highway and catch up to y'all.:D

If the address is 3207 South General Bruce Drive., Temple, TX then that puts me at about 170 miles.

VENOMOUS1 said:
I have to go 30 damn miles!! LOL. Wade, you'll have to text me or call me when yall are getting close to Flying J as that's where I'll jump in the highway and catch up to y'all.:D
will do sir an i'm about 70 miles aways i believe!:aetsch:

Tooloe said:
i think it's the other way around there bud lol..... what time do yall think you wil be in hillsboro by? so i can meet you all at the valaro again
idk some shits happenin and i might not be able to make it

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back