Mac Haik Temple,Tx Car Show & BBQ 2/6/10

My friend w/ the 71' CUDA is gonna come with me.....haha, wish his cuda was finished so he could bring it!

I know a few HEMI's that have been HEAVILY MODDED up past stock SRT10 hp levels....so....whats the big deal? The HEMI better win!or quit racing!
GOOD races are ALWAYS two equally matched vehicles......thats DRIVER skills. Ever watch PINKS? Thats why they give some vehicles advantages..to even the score..

Put a HEAVILY MODDED srt10 up against a heavily modded HEMI.....thats a apples against oranges.The SRT10 wins EVERY time! AND here is the big kicker.....These races are straight drags. The SRT10 was designed with a much better suspension and handles MUCH BETTER than a regular RAM or LIGHTNING for that matter... ROAD COURSES....the stock SRT10 is more at home on a ROAD COURSE than on a DRAG STRIP!
But,You can also take'em out onto the highway and try a top speed race and see what happens....my money is on the SRT10!
But in the end.....its all good! I LOVE MY SRT10....That being said....You still gotta respect the HEMI! especially the bigger ones! In the end its all about having a good time! And we're all MOPAR nuts!

MrBIGWORM said:
I know a few HEMI's that have been HEAVILY MODDED up past stock SRT10 hp levels....so....whats the big deal? The HEMI better win!or quit racing!
GOOD races are ALWAYS two equally matched vehicles......thats DRIVER skills. Ever watch PINKS? Thats why they give some vehicles advantages..to even the score..

Put a HEAVILY MODDED srt10 up against a heavily modded HEMI.....thats a apples against oranges.The SRT10 wins EVERY time! AND here is the big kicker.....These races are straight drags. The SRT10 was designed with a much better suspension and handles MUCH BETTER than a regular RAM or LIGHTNING for that matter... ROAD COURSES....the stock SRT10 is more at home on a ROAD COURSE than on a DRAG STRIP!
But,You can also take'em out onto the highway and try a top speed race and see what happens....my money is on the SRT10!
But in the end.....its all good! I LOVE MY SRT10....That being said....You still gotta respect the HEMI! especially the bigger ones! In the end its all about having a good time! And we're all MOPAR nuts!

NAH where theres a pill there a way!

Venom Power said:
I'm available for this weekend. Excellent.. I'll be there..

:rock: :rock: :rock:

good deal. & no cookin:elefant: :elefant:

and the list grows.....haha
I put up a thread on SRTConnection about this....so far maybe 1 or 2 said they will come

I'm down to clown! Count me in to bring a lil color to this show:D
Again here's Coley's 17 year old ass getting drug by a stock 10. And now he wants to go back to the track again to be devastated again? How fun!!!

VENOMOUS1 said:
I'm down to clown! Count me in to bring a lil color to this show:D
Again here's Coley's 17 year old ass getting drug by a stock 10. And now he wants to go back to the track again to be devastated again? How fun!!!

Diggin the pic. :dontknow:
LOL

Venom Power said:
What time are we supposed to meet up? Where?
I'm already gonna be here. So maybe link up with the Austin guys. I know that capital city modern mopar is meeting at the outlet mall in round rock for a 9:45 rollout. I'm sure they'd welcome you as well.

8.3L*SRT said:
I'm already gonna be here. So maybe link up with the Austin guys. I know that capital city modern mopar is meeting at the outlet mall in round rock for a 9:45 rollout. I'm sure they'd welcome you as well.

Bro I'm comin from Houston. I'd have to be way earlier to meet with them.. I'm sure I can do though.. Just as long as Carl (ZCx) sticks around and doesn't leave the GTG early.

Dallas/FT worth guys want to meet up at the valaro in hillsboro like we did at the dyno day?

Tooloe said:
Dallas/FT worth guys want to meet up at the valaro in hillsboro like we did at the dyno day?

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

8.3L*SRT said:

ok,I will meet up with them and roll together. Do they have a website?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back