Mac Haik Temple,Tx Car Show & BBQ 2/6/10

i will send out a PM to all of the dallas/Ft worth guys closer to the date with more info on the meeting spot! times an such

Tooloe said:
i will send out a PM to all of the dallas/Ft worth guys closer to the date with more info on the meeting spot! times an such

:rock: :rock: :rock: :aetsch:

Tooloe said:

Send one my way too so I won't forget..

so who all is going for sure?
1. 8.3L*SRT
2. Arrestmered
3. tooloe
4. venom power
5. zcx
6. dehemifyed
any more?

opps, number 6 is MRbigworm, that was his old screen name. looks like it's going to be an awesome turn out, you have any idea where they are going to have us park?

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
opps, number 6 is MRbigworm, that was his old screen name. looks like it's going to be an awesome turn out, you have any idea where they are going to have us park?

We're gonna move the entire used car lot and have it as close to the freeway as possible. Theres plenty of parking for everyone else in the shopping center next to the dealership.

8.3L*SRT said:
We're gonna move the entire used car lot and have it as close to the freeway as possible. Theres plenty of parking for everyone else in the shopping center next to the dealership.

this is goin to be an event:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

ya,I'm gonna be there....-MrBigwormiFYD :dontknow: :confused: :stoned: :banghead: :stupid: :shot: :canabis: :coffee: :questionmark: :questionmark: :questionmark:Whats my screen name again? lol

8.3L*SRT said:
CARSHOWFLYER.jpg
[/IMG]
ALL MOPAR IS WELCOME!!! I will have my '06 SRT-10 there as well as my SRT8 300C. I would love to see some VT's out there!! Call me and let me know if you can make it. CLUB PARKING AVAILABLE upon request
Thanks
Justin Peschel
Cell: (254) 721-6097

Yep, I see no awards for the trucks? Must have awards for the trucks!:D

I'll probably end up doing a truck award too, I just didn't think I was gona get enough here to make one worth while. But I see the turnout now.

8.3L*SRT said:
I'll probably end up doing a truck award too, I just didn't think I was gona get enough here to make one worth while. But I see the turnout now.

hell i get an "award" every time i see her or hit the little red button
:rock: :rock: :rock: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :D

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
mine is too ugly to win any awards, unless we go to the track:D

huh????

ya got the fastest/best lookin color there be:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :rock: :rock: :rock: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

here are some pics from todays S.Austin GTG Capitol City Modern Mopars and my friends 71' CUDA' (just tryin to see if these pics will post )
DSC04811.jpg

HEMIblocks.jpg

DSC04715.jpg

DSC04722.jpg

DSC04723.jpg

DSC04721.jpg

DSC04720.jpg

DSC04718.jpg

DSC04717.jpg

DSC04716.jpg

DSC04714.jpg

DSC04712.jpg

DSC04805.jpg

DSC04808.jpg

DSC04731.jpg

DSC04741.jpg

DSC04737.jpg

DSC04742.jpg

DSC04745.jpg

DSC04746.jpg

ZCx said:
huh????

ya got the fastest/best lookin color there be:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :rock: :rock: :rock: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:
i was refering to all the rock chips mine has on it:mad:

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
i was refering to all the rock chips mine has on it:mad:

i knows what ya means:mad: :( :sheep:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back