Mac Haik Temple,Tx Car Show & BBQ 2/6/10

OK Guys if you are coming from DFW Were Planing on meeting at Hillsboro at the Valaro Right off The Interstate... i believe the exit is 368B maybe coley will rember it's the same spot we met when we have the dyno day in austin

You need To be At The Valaro In Hillsboro at 8:30-9:00am

if you have any questions please ask... it's going to take an hour to get down there from hillsboro..

Tooloe said:
OK Guys if you are coming from DFW Were Planing on meeting at Hillsboro at the Valaro Right off The Interstate... i believe the exit is 368B maybe coley will rember it's the same spot we met when we have the dyno day in austin

You need To be At The Valaro In Hillsboro at 8:30-9:00am

if you have any questions please ask... it's going to take an hour to get down there from hillsboro..

that is the correct exit to met at the Valaro :rock: 368b I35 southbound:rock:

for the DFW guys its exit 415 I35E southbound to meet up @ the Chevron :rock: :rock: :rock:

Last edited:
VENOMOUS1 said:
Yeah and do the flyby thing in Waco again to let me get in line for the caravan! LOL:D

so ya can scare the crap out of me again with your tail gate down?????:toilet::aetsch::aetsch::elefant::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout:

man i did not see ya'll comin, felt ya when ya passed though, lol.

ZCx said:
so ya can scare the crap out of me again with your tail gate down?????:toilet::aetsch::aetsch::elefant::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout:

man i did not see ya'll comin, felt ya when ya passed though, lol.

the tail gate was down and he stoped and still caught back up with us an we were moving!:rock:

I'll take that as a compliment. Yeah y'all were averaging 120 so I figured that 140 would get me caught up and if there were law around they'd get y'all first and give me braking time. Course this was all at like 6 a.m. so it was pretty hazy! Didn't know anyone but Coley knew that or remembered the tailgate thing or me catching back up. It's things like that memory that make GTG's a blast!:D
Since then it's only happened one time and again, I never heard or knew it? We used to prank people ( friends/family) and shut the tailgate so it barely stood upright but not latched and when they took off they'd think they were hit by a car, or just shit pants in general.;)

Last edited:
on the way home from the little S.Austin GTG Saturday,We hit some pretty healthy headwinds! A 7.0L 426 Supercharged SRT8 Charger BLEW PAST ME, and pretty much drowned out my truck! And its pretty loud! haha I did do a fly by on him later though,he got to hear a V10 SCREAM PAST!

8.3L*SRT said:
Best Truck Award Added

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

MrBIGWORM said:
on the way home from the little S.Austin GTG Saturday,We hit some pretty healthy headwinds! A 7.0L 426 Supercharged SRT8 Charger BLEW PAST ME, and pretty much drowned out my truck! And its pretty loud! haha I did do a fly by on him later though,he got to hear a V10 SCREAM PAST!

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

bigredv10 said:
41 viper trucks??

wouldn't that be badass:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

ZCx said:
wouldn't that be badass:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
man i hope so!!!!

8.3L*SRT said:
No, thats the total for everyone. I think it's about 7 or 8 Viper Trucks

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :toilet: lol

Tooloe said:
CARL!!!!!!! you got me all excited:mad:

glad i could help???????????:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: lmao

I don't think i will have mine back together yet:)

100_7663.jpg

100_7665.jpg

100_7666.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back