Made it to Columbus, Ga

studerman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I finally made it to Columbus, Ga and it is hot and humid here, atleast from what I am used to... anyways, I have now seen like 6- 10's here, 2 Inferno Red, 2 Black, 2 silver. Any of these guys on here? Do the folks in vic Columbus ever get together to do a simple meet and greet? Well just around 2weeks till PCB, either way, cant wait to get there....

Hope everyone has been doing well.

Jason

You have a bunch within 100 miles of you Jason. Eddie102870 is in Eufala, Al. not far from you.

Yeah, you're surrounded.

you might of saw me pass through in my night runner.... but i love a little bit further south

1fast10 said:
you might of saw me pass through in my night runner.... but i love a little bit further south

A couple more months Pete! Only be there for a few days but at least i'll get to see her, planning on installing alot of the little stuff that i have, non hp increasing mods:D

nice, hope to meet yawl soon enough. i am just trying to get lost and find myself as i learn the area. it great to be close to home though. i am just a quick jump from you guys if u ever get bored.

Last edited:
studerman said:
nice, hope to meet yawl soon enough. i am just trting to get lost and c find myself as i learn the area. it great to be close to home though. i am just a quick jump from you guys if u evwr get bored.
just stay off of victory drive:D

studerman said:
was coming from Korea via colorado on leave. i am now living it up Fort Benning

Oh ok im stationed at Hunter Ary Airfield/ Ft. Stewart but currently deployed....Hopefully there will be a meet somewhere around the time i get back that i can make:dontknow:

soundz good stay safe over there....

whats wrong with vd drive...lol many good times there...however many years ago..that was...i cant believe.how much its changed now..for the most part that is...

studerman said:
soundz good stay safe over there....

whats wrong with vd drive...lol many good times there...however many years ago..that was...i cant believe.how much its changed now..for the most part that is...
used to be pretty bad, dont know if they cleaned it up or not.

yeah i know back in the day it was bad.... still is, from what I have been told, just not as bad.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back