Made it to Dayton, Broke Wheel Hub

scar426

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well made it to Dayton, but broke pass side wheel hub in West Virginia was able to stop the truck on the side of the road about 10 ft from the river on US 35. :ahhhhh: But all is well. Anyhow, getting her fixed up and will be back on the road soon.

Will

glad you & the truck are okie & also dokie.:rock::rock::rock:

man them R.H. hubs seem to be droppin like flys.:toilet:

evrybody check theirs, please:rock::rock::rock:

had both mine replaced under a recall. check the dealer and see if your vin is under the recall. They replaced both mine for free.

also too the pass side seat beat was under recall on my 06 qc. it locked and would not release. check that as well it is under recall.

Didnt know about a recall...replaced both of mine out of pocket....was afraid of losing a tire/rim wile doing 100+mph!! NOT GOOD

Thats a bummer:( Glad ya caught it in time :eek::D

Wouldn't say I caught it in time, Wheel all but feel off, managed to steer it towards the side of the road before Dash lit up, the engine died and the brakes locked up. Managed to keep it out of the trees (approx 10 ft clearing to tree line) lining the bank of the river (Ohio river I think). Anyhow, God's blessings and all I guess. She's getting fixed and I'm no worse for the wear.lol.

Which one did you fix first, the hub or your drawers :D LOL... I know I would of had to change my drawers ....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back