Magnaflow tail pipe wanted...

TNVIPER

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anybody have a Magnaflow catback they have removed from their truck? I am only interested in the chrome duel tail pipe. Must be in excellent condition. PM me your price.

I have a set in mint condition...whats it worth to ya? I'm open to a reasonable price. I can send you pic on Monday when I get back to Indy...

Cablefed said:
I have a set in mint condition...whats it worth to ya? I'm open to a reasonable price. I can send you pic on Monday when I get back to Indy...

You tell me....I need the chrome ends with about 1 ft of pipe attached.....PM your price.......

What you got in mind Larry? Im still using my tips with the powersticks but just curious... You doing the dual/dual thing?

TREKER said:
What you got in mind Larry? Im still using my tips with the powersticks but just curious... You doing the dual/dual thing?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzduel.jpg

My bumper is in the body shop now..hope to have it back by Wednesday then over to the pipe shop...........I like the looks of the Magnaflow tips so I thought someone may have some laying around instead on me buying 2 new tips.

How about just one pipe out each side? The 4 pipes seems a bit over the top for me. That way you can just split the pipe you have.

Tips

How about sixty bucks shipped? I have to pick them up in Indy and bring them back with me to Nashville. I get to Indy on Sunday and back in Nashville on Wednesday and can ship them on Thursday. Let me know. Cheers!

Marc

TNVIPER said:
Where all those magna haters that ripped them off their trucks???:dontknow: ;)

I just let mine go in the dumpster !!!!:dontknow:

TREKER said:
How about just one pipe out each side? The 4 pipes seems a bit over the top for me. That way you can just split the pipe you have.

I like the look...separates it from the V-8 trucks....and I would spend more reducing the openings on the bumpers to look right with single tips..

Cablefed said:
How about sixty bucks shipped? I have to pick them up in Indy and bring them back with me to Nashville. I get to Indy on Sunday and back in Nashville on Wednesday and can ship them on Thursday. Let me know. Cheers!

Marc

I need to have them by Wednesday...

OK I can cut them to a 1 foot length as you requested to reduce shipping weight with my chop saw Monday and get them your way however shipping is gonna run more since it will need to go two day, of course I won't know that till I get it packaged and weighed in. Again the tips are flawless. Your call....

Cablefed said:
OK I can cut them to a 1 foot length as you requested to reduce shipping weight with my chop saw Monday and get them your way however shipping is gonna run more since it will need to go two day, of course I won't know that till I get it packaged and weighed in. Again the tips are flawless. Your call....

Will you be shipping from Nashville?......if so you could ship priority mail cheaper....supposed to take 2-3 days so should be OK....I will give you a definite answer tomorrow.

I won't be back in Nashville till Wednesday so if you need it by then it would have to ship from Indy.

Cablefed said:
I won't be back in Nashville till Wednesday so if you need it by then it would have to ship from Indy.

That would be fine. Still should receive Thurs at the latest if sent by priority mail.......I have one other deal going but will make a decision by tomorrow (Saturday) and let you know for sure.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back