Magnaflow

Is this a question or a statement? What is it in reference to?

Just wondering if I missed something :) :)

Cheif!

Wanted section, Magnaflow (is what i want) or any other aftermarket exhaust :D

Were you a Navy Chief?

Sorry big guy, forgot what section I was in for a min.... :(

Yea, I gave them a total of 27 years... Retired in Feb 2002

hey bigike,

i asked the same question in April.

SilvrSRT10 had one & Snakebite had one off of a QC

Cool, Thanks maybe they are willing to give it away. Maybe trade it for Hydraulic fault finding leasons.............. LOL

I believe that I can use one off of a RC also the mids are the only difference 04-05

I'll PM them!

Chief, were you a chief in the Nav?

bigike said:
Cool, Thanks maybe they are willing to give it away. Maybe trade it for Hydraulic fault finding leasons.............. LOL

I believe that I can use one off of a RC also the mids are the only difference 04-05

I'll PM them!

Da1Chief said:
Yea, I gave them a total of 27 years... Retired in Feb 2002
;););)

LOL opps!

I love asking this question.................... DO YOU STILL HAVE CHIEF FINGER????????????? hope i haven't asked yet, hate when i do it twice.

What rate?

whats a "CHIEF FINGER"???????????

Da1Chief said:
Is this a question or a statement? What is it in reference to?

Just wondering if I missed something :) :)

Jay's just bored. He started a thread for the sake of starting a thread... :y:And you fell into his trap.

bigike said:

I'll PM them!

You can use one off a rc. Mines off a rc

I've got the Magnaflow system that came off my truck. Make me an offer. It's one of the early systems with no issues. Never been in salt. I can email you pics this weekend. Came off a 05 QC.

Joe i just want to see if thats were I lost the HP.

The only thing ive done to it is remove the side exhaust, installed stock mids with front gutted cats, mbrp, and 7 heat range iradium plugs gapped at .035". And I think i lost the dyno tune that was in it, when I swapped out the cards.

Put a Magnaflow on it and see if that helps............... Don't know.

It's probably got more to do with the mid pipes....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back