Main xmas gift

94rt10ohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was late as it was a custom made sign.

94rt10ohio-albums-94rt10ohio-picture5080-010109-5.jpg

Very nice... STINKER.. maybe this is something that you can organize a group buy on. Out of China.. neon is cheap as hell. You can write off your trip to the far East as a business expense too! ;)

Happy new year!

ohiosrt10 said:
Very nice... STINKER.. maybe this is something that you can organize a group buy on. Out of China.. neon is cheap as hell. You can write off your trip to the far East as a business expense too! ;)

Happy new year!

ddude you let me know and i will contact them bud, that thing is absoooollllllluuuuuutttttttllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyy the tits bo:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Stinker said:
ddude you let me know and i will contact them bud, that thing is absoooollllllluuuuuutttttttllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyy the tits bo:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

I emailed a guy in Hong Kong... if he can come through, I'll send you his info since you are an official "vendor". Just cut me a great deal on MINE... :D :D :D

ohiosrt10 said:
I emailed a guy in Hong Kong... if he can come through, I'll send you his info since you are an official "vendor". Just cut me a great deal on MINE... :D :D :D
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Stinker said:

It's totaly tits!:rock: :rock:

The guy is checking with his neon factory but said he may be able to have them made (approx. 18" x 18") and shipped for under $100 if we order at least 30. I don't think getting that many orders would be a problem if they look nice. I'll give the info to Stinker once I hear back from the Hong Kong supplier.

ohiosrt10 said:
The guy is checking with his neon factory but said he may be able to have them made (approx. 18" x 18") and shipped for under $100 if we order at least 30. I don't think getting that many orders would be a problem if they look nice. I'll give the info to Stinker once I hear back from the Hong Kong supplier.
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Here is the place that made mine. Sent it to Stinker.

http://www.lettersneon.com/

The backing is 23"x30". As you can see the Neon pretty much fills up the backing. It is really hard to get a good pic as the neon tends to reflect off the backing.

Attachments

• DSC00220.JPG
    DSC00220.JPG
    91.9 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Texas Yellow Fever said:
Guys, this is a sign...we are a sign shop...we can make these too...what does the price need to be to compete with them Chinese???

Personally I would buy from you regardless of the price difference. To damn much of our money already goes overseas.

While I no longer need a Viper sign, why don't you let me know what you could do design wise for a Cobra sign.

Thanks Steve. :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back