Makes me sick and laugh at same time!

yellowfever110

Reaction score
First off, I just have to say that after seen this I couldn't believe my eyes. You have to see this for yourself.

Second off, after looking at all the pictures very closely. I have come to a conclusion that there are to many questionable items on the truck to make me believe everything in the listing as they claim.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/05-SRT-10-Ram-Viper-Engine-Rolling-Chassis-Rebuildable_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trkparmsZ66Q3a4Q7c65Q3a1Q7c39Q3a1Q7c240Q3a1318QQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em14QQhashZitem110328084000QQitemZ110328084000QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

DSC01803.jpg

Well it has the entire drivetrain in there, but I think in these times they are asking too much money for it.

Bill.

.........................where do I begin?

So, this is like the BEST weight reduction mod I've ever seen... Hey, do you think I could drive that into a local Chrysler dealership as-is for routine servicing? HAHA How.. How would you think the service writer's face would look like after I start to make warranty claims? LOL "Um, no Mr. Venom, the SRT seats were removed sooo, I'm going to have to deny your claim.. It's Chrysler policy, sorry.." Or take it to a local car wash.. "HEY, I want to speak with the manager immediately!! My paint wasn't in that bad of shape when I brought it here.. My clear coat now has these swirls.. This is just unacceptable.."

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back