makes our truck look bad

Yes, they do walk amoung us

bclark05 said:
:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

Demon 8 said:
Yes it does, how did you find that clip

watching to catch a predator..... awesome show :) haha

"have a seat... right there...... so who are you here to see"

"uhhh i wasnt doing nothing"

LOL:aetsch: :aetsch:

CockBlocker.jpg

633833413850807855-chrishansen.jpg

I caught that clip the other night..Kind of missed it until my wife is like, that dude is driving a truck just like yours..Oh well, what a scum bag:mad:

venom 1 said:
I caught that clip the other night..Kind of missed it until my wife is like, that dude is driving a truck just like yours..Oh well, what a scum bag:mad:

HA! was it your truck?

I dont think the fact that the owner is a lowlife has anything to do with Dodge OR the military:mad:

I was jsut pointing out steve it was a sad fact that all three men were in the military
the first guy in the air force served in afganastan
second guy a lt in the national guard served
thrid guy army staff srgt.

I am def not ditching the military guys at all , jsut think its sad they had to show them on television, I think everyone knows I highly support our military

I have to wonder if these people have never seen or heard of "To Catch a Predator"? And yet they don't seem to recognize Chris Hanson?

What makes me sick is thinking about how many of these guys don't end up on camera, trying to explain their way out.

see the kind of people who drive QC's?

EDIT: also don't agree with the way they do what they do. i have this feeling like there "14 year old" is on the internet cruising for sex, lol.
i dont think these people are going to hellokitty.com and asking if anyone wants to bang. but what the guys say to the girl on the internet is screwed up.
sick people for sure.

Last edited:
What a bunch of trash!!! I like how the Sargeant begs!!!

Hey, don't trash on the QC's. You can get a lot more kids in the back of a QC. Oh, wait a minute...is this being recorded?? Shut that camera off!!! Who the hell are you guys??!!

Ha ha, just kidding. I hope those sicko bastards fry.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back