Mangnaflow part number for 06 RC

SSSSE YA

Reaction score
I am looking for the part number for a magnaflow cat back for my o6 rc. I should have it in two weeks I hope. The went to the web site and the parts numbers are the same of all years, After doing a "search" and reviewing the posts I know the 06 srt has a different hanger location due to the newer frame. I also found a great price for 468 including shipping from a vendor here.
Thanks again for the input.

SSSSE YA said:
I am looking for the part number for a magnaflow cat back for my o6 rc. I should have it in two weeks I hope. The went to the web site and the parts numbers are the same of all years, After doing a "search" and reviewing the posts I know the 06 srt has a different hanger location due to the newer frame. I also found a great price for 468 including shipping from a vendor here.
Thanks again for the input.

Yep... you will most likely have to change your hanger locations... best have a exhaust shop do it.. they sent me 4 new hangers, I only two of them.. it took a 12 ton press to bend the hangers... but the exhaust is now support correctly. Plus we welded everyything up to the tail pipes... and it now sounds many times better.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back