many thanks

IronAffliction

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would just like to thank a few people for all of there help with my many problems and questions. I recently discovered both heads were leaking so i decided to do a lot of work to the motor since i was tearing it apart. I put in new head gaskets, head bolts, 710 cam, lifters, pushrods, water pump, dampner, msd wires, cai. Was a huge project for me not know exactly what i was getting into. I wanted to do it myself so i can take more pride in my truck know i did it myself plus my credit cards could afford someone else to do it lol. I would like to thank E, Scott, justin, Andy and torrie and anyone else i forgot you guys were a huge help and help me through many dilemmas like when i shattered my balancer or when my cam got stuck but with patience and your help i finished it and got it running so thanks guys.

Attachments

• 20151010_153216.jpg
    20151010_153216.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 81
  • 20150928_170258.jpg
    20150928_170258.jpg
    693.3 KB · Views: 89
  • 20151010_091042.jpg
    20151010_091042.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 93
I would just like to thank a few people for all of there help with my many problems and questions. I recently discovered both heads were leaking so i decided to do a lot of work to the motor since i was tearing it apart. I put in new head gaskets, head bolts, 710 cam, lifters, pushrods, water pump, dampner, msd wires, cai. Was a huge project for me not know exactly what i was getting into. I wanted to do it myself so i can take more pride in my truck know i did it myself plus my credit cards could afford someone else to do it lol. I would like to thank E, Scott, justin, Andy and torrie and anyone else i forgot you guys were a huge help and help me through many dilemmas like when i shattered my balancer or when my cam got stuck but with patience and your help i finished it and got it running so thanks guys.

Congrats man:D:D:D:D

I was only a very small part, you did all the heavy lifting. Congrats!! :D

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back