Massive SRT/10 Parts Clean Out - With Photos!

What is shipping to the states for the headlights?

I'm in TN

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I'm in TN

Hi there, I will get a quote tomorrow and let you know, they're in one decent box and packed well so I will find out. :)

I'm in TN

Hey mate, just got a quote for Tennessee, I didn't have your zip code so used 38111 (I think that's within the right area lol). Anyhow, the box weighs 8kg (17.6lbs) and measures 23.6"L x 17.7"W and 13.7" deep. Total cost via Air Mail International is $105 USD ($137.50 NZ). Total all up for the headlights shipped would be $355 US. Let me know if you're interested or email [email protected] Cheers!

Ooh, that's rich!

I gotta think about that. It'll likely be much cheaper to split apart my lights and paint them myself.

Thanks for the quote. If you're interested in dropping the price in the future, let me know.

Ooh, that's rich!

I gotta think about that. It'll likely be much cheaper to split apart my lights and paint them myself.

Thanks for the quote. If you're interested in dropping the price in the future, let me know.

Sorry bud, that's the best I can do and cheapest rate I could get, I don't make the prices for freight (plus it's not a small package). :) The headlights brand new cost $260 USD EACH so I feel the price is pretty fair lol. The best I can do is drop the shipping down to $90 and the lights to $230, that's the lowest I can go at an already good price. Total would be $320 US.

Sorry bud, that's the best I can do and cheapest rate I could get, I don't make the prices for freight (plus it's not a small package). :) The headlights brand new cost $260 USD EACH so I feel the price is pretty fair lol. The best I can do is drop the shipping down to $90 and the lights to $230, that's the lowest I can go at an already good price. Total would be $320 US.

I know the feeling man :D

Can you take some pics of the lights when you get a chance? Sorry for being a pain...

-Jeremy

Can you take some pics of the lights when you get a chance? Sorry for being a pain...

-Jeremy

Hi Jeremy, there's 1 photo in the first post and below are some more. They have a few minor blemishes and the bottom black part was painted (to hide the horrible in your face amber lens section) and could use a touch up, apart from that, they're great condition Night Runner headlights! :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back