Matrix installed!

Cool pics man, mine are on backorder i ordered the Crystal ones though...

OK,,, after looking a bit closer, it looks like you have the : Matrix 09-1208-B: $179.95 .. It also recommends going with "ultra white bulbs". Did you upgrade your bulbs? If so, what wattage?

portlandsrt said:
OK,,, after looking a bit closer, it looks like you have the : Matrix 09-1208-B: $179.95 .. It also recommends going with "ultra white bulbs". Did you upgrade your bulbs? If so, what wattage?

portlandsrt....you are my god! im honor to speak to you! and you are absolutely correct!! it is matrix 09-1208-B with xenon ultra white bulbs :D and yes i ordered it through sporttruckdirect.com, i did try x3racing.com twice but it got cancelled twice so i just decided fk it and go with sporttruckdirect.com

portlandsrt said:
If so, what wattage?

as for wattage, im not sure because i tried to get ultra white bulbs from this website but i dont know what wattage so i went to another website and ordered ultra white xenon bulbs with it said HB5 9007, or you can take your headlight and the light bulbs off and look at it number

same ones I just put in but you beat me to posting pics! I got the ultra white hi/low and turn signal.....all black and clear in the front! Just gotta tint the tails now! Looks good.....but looks better on silver;-)~

Rice Eater said:
same ones I just put in but you beat me to posting pics! I got the ultra white hi/low and turn signal.....all black and clear in the front! Just gotta tint the tails now! Looks good.....but looks better on silver;-)~

haha i won! :p nice, but i am looking for ultra white xenon bulbs for turn signal too because i still have stock turn signal bulbs and i dont like it yellow light! where did u get the xenon bulbs for turn signal?? and what is it number?

newbie here, whats the deal with these headlights? especially black since i have night runner. educate me

Iltemprd said:
Looks great..your on your way!:rock:

THANKS MAN! :rock: as for v10mojo, that headlight is from matrix and it have black coat in it also i add new xenon light bulbs to make it bright more and it look good

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back