Maureen and I went for a walk. This is what we saw...

Silverback said:
NM is one of the areas I have considered retiring to. Why don't you like it there?
haha It isn't that bad. Maureen hates something fierce. Considering she is a PNW girl and I am a NorCal Native...

Politics suck here (I know, it's like that everywhere). Politicians and Planners are stuck in the 60's. They refuse to plan for growth. PITA really.

Economy is actually kinda high here. It can be comparible to some smaller area's of Northern California...

Weather is the best though. We actually get 4 seasons. haha

davo19 said:
i really liked it, the dry air was awesome, not humid like here in s.c.
That is the absolute truth. haha I have lived in many high Humid climates (S Korea being the absolute worst. So yea, the dry isn't too bad. hehe

1bad4dr said:
haha It isn't that bad. Maureen hates something fierce. Considering she is a PNW girl and I am a NorCal Native...

Politics suck here (I know, it's like that everywhere). Politicians and Planners are stuck in the 60's. They refuse to plan for growth. PITA really.

Economy is actually kinda high here. It can be comparible to some smaller area's of Northern California...

Weather is the best though. We actually get 4 seasons. haha

I just moved to Albuquerque two weeks ago from SoCal. My company opened an office here. The state is giving a 25% discount for film production. My company is planning on relocating a lot of employees from Socal to take advantage of this discount. Of course, California is about the only state that does not give any incentive the the film industry. Now that the dollar's value is in the toilet, places like ABQ are a solid alternative to Canada and Australia for film production at a discount.

Great Pics Ron, thanks for sharing:rock:

cold said:
I just moved to Albuquerque two weeks ago from SoCal. My company opened an office here. The state is giving a 25% discount for film production. My company is planning on relocating a lot of employees from Socal to take advantage of this discount. Of course, California is about the only state that does not give any incentive the the film industry. Now that the dollar's value is in the toilet, places like ABQ are a solid alternative to Canada and Australia for film production at a discount.
Sweet.

Yea, our Governor does LOVE the Film business. I must say, one of the ONLY great things he has done was boost up Film production here in NM.

Terminator 4 has been in the process of filming out by our 1/4 mile track. Been several months already.

Shoot me a PM with a number and maybe we can hook up?

I woke up this morning to a balcony view of a fluffy white cloud hugging and descending down a green Norwegian mountain that is sticking out of a calm lake. I'll add the captured scene to my 'World Pictures' thread later. Nature is just gorgeous...

Venom Power said:
I woke up this morning to a balcony view of a fluffy white cloud hugging and descending down a green Norwegian mountain that is sticking out of a calm lake. I'll add the captured scene to my 'World Pictures' thread later. Nature is just gorgeous...
Braggart :p :rock:

Venom Power said:
LOL just trying to include my input on the subject.. I'm sure Cali is very beautiful. A lot better than flat Houston..
California is beautiful, but not where we live - it is a dry dusty desert that used to be beautiful before 300,000 people moved here :D

1bad4dr said:
hahahahahahahahahahaha :burnout:

well???????? got any pic's of that!!!lol

is that why she has that evil smile on her????????lol:rock: :rock: :rock:

Whitesnake said:
well???????? got any pic's of that!!!lol

is that why she has that evil smile on her????????lol:rock: :rock: :rock:
:dontknow:

:saint: :flute: :flute: :flute: :flute:

Great Pictures!

Damn Deer.
IMG_2405.jpg

On Tuesday I flattened one of it's relatives. Little guy never had a chance against the Freightliner...:dontknow: :(

Venom Power said:
I woke up this morning to a balcony view of a fluffy white cloud hugging and descending down a green Norwegian mountain that is sticking out of a calm lake. Nature is just gorgeous...

Here you go Wifey..

100_2694.jpg

100_2695.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back