maybe a cool mod

Gaboon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know of someone that could machine our srt 10 badges. I am thinking of getting some and then powder coating them. Any ideas?

it cost a lot of mony to do that i have looked in to it. I had door handles and the badage made for people when they find out how much they where they did not want them.

05viper qb said:
it cost a lot of mony to do that i have looked in to it. I had door handles and the badage made for people when they find out how much they where they did not want them.

I am pretty dumb when it comes to cost of machining something like this. I will see how much it will cost. I my eyes it is some lettering and thats it.

Gaboon said:
Does anyone know of someone that could machine our srt 10 badges. I am thinking of getting some and then powder coating them. Any ideas?

If you mean the SRT letters, they are being worked on as I type this. We're going to cut a one piece "SRT" out of billet with studs on it to be used on the hood scoop or grill, but we could just as easily leave the studs off and use the with two sided tape for the doors or anywhere else etc.

Ahhh billet so it could easily be powdercoated.... someones keepin secrets!!! :mad: :dancing:

How much are you going to charge for the lettering? You can also pm me with the other secrets cause I wont tell:D

Gaboon said:
How much are you going to charge for the lettering? You can also pm me with the other secrets cause I wont tell:D

Haven't set the price yet, but it'll be as cheap as I can do it like everything else we sell...I tell you what arrange a couple of hours alone for me with the chick in your avatar and I'll give you all our R&D secrets...LOL

Texas Yellow Fever said:
Haven't set the price yet, but it'll be as cheap as I can do it like everything else we sell...I tell you what arrange a couple of hours alone for me with the chick in your avatar and I'll give you all our R&D secrets...LOL

It is a deal. Just so you know she is very sensative to light so when you two meet it will be very dark. Oh yea and she like to role play and pretend that she is fat and older. Do we still have a deal? :D

Gaboon said:
It is a deal. Just so you know she is very sensative to light so when you two meet it will be very dark. Oh yea and she like to role play and pretend that she is fat and older. Do we still have a deal? :D

Hey, a kill's a kill. Bring her on...LOL!!! Hell, I'm too old to cut the mustard andyway, but I'd sure like to lick the jar....:D

Texas Yellow Fever said:
Hey, a kill's a kill. Bring her on...LOL!!! Hell, I'm too old to cut the mustard andyway, but I'd sure like to lick the jar....:D

LMFAO :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back