MB SLR Wins Top Speed Test In UK

Silverback said:
Bentley Flying Spur 157.4 mph :eek: Damn, not bad for a 6000 pound boat.:D :p
That is what I said about the Roktship.5000 pounds and I let off @ 175...........:rock:

Has anyone seen the test/promo on speed channel w/ Tommie Kendall. He had a former german race driver(forget the name) running an M6 on the autobahn while Kendall followed in the new Z4 M roadster. That german guy hit 194mph and you could see the speed readout on the windshield HUD the BMW has. It was an in car camera and the guy was laughing as he hit 194 then had to slam on the brakes as a car pulled in front of him. I know the cars aren't speed governed like they are here, but I still can't believe seeing that car go that fast. Definately look for that episode on speed all about the history of the M cars.

LaForza said:
Has anyone seen the test/promo on speed channel w/ Tommie Kendall. He had a former german race driver(forget the name) running an M6 on the autobahn while Kendall followed in the new Z4 M roadster. That german guy hit 194mph and you could see the speed readout on the windshield HUD the BMW has. It was an in car camera and the guy was laughing as he hit 194 then had to slam on the brakes as a car pulled in front of him. I know the cars aren't speed governed like they are here, but I still can't believe seeing that car go that fast. Definately look for that episode on speed all about the history of the M cars.

Klaus Lugwig? Damn, is that right. Little short round guy.

Anyone happen to notice the Dodge Viper wasn't invited.....hmmmmmm

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back