heavy be good:elefant:

post up a sound clip when ya can:rock: :burnout:

ZCx said:
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

looks sweet

heavy be good:elefant:

post up a sound clip when ya can:rock: :burnout:

Will do...:D

everyone at the last PCB GTG heard mine that was on my RC with no cats.... VERY LOUD... sounded great though

Kick ars Ricardo:rock: :rock: :rock:

most def, I had a customer today wnating to know how it sounded, so post up a vid

but say its a little "heavy" :D :D :D :D

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
Kick ars Ricardo:rock: :rock: :rock:

most def, I had a customer today wnating to know how it sounded, so post up a vid

but say its a little "heavy" :D :D :D :D

Will do bud...

Video is posted in the media section...

Hows the drone inside the cab? Bought a MBRP cat back for the Challenger and could not remove it fast enough.:mad: It was just as loud inside the cab as outside, even at low speeds while crusing.

less drone than the magnaflow...

i replaced the mbrp muffler with the aero 4in 4 out and added two resonators at the end of the mids where they go in the mbrp 4in section. It cut the drone out and i can drive it without the cats in. the aero muffler is straight through design with a resonator built in

jrgnd said:
less drone than the magnaflow...
Wow...my Magnaflow dosn't drone with cattless mids and headers. I'm still pissed at MBRB because they lied about their Challenger exhaust, they "quoted it as no drone problems". Since I installed it they said sorry pal we can't take it back. ( I offered to pay shipping costs):mad:

i am quite happy....i will make another video while driving....

Westxsrt10 said:
Wow...my Magnaflow dosn't drone with cattless mids and headers. I'm still pissed at MBRB because they lied about their Challenger exhaust, they "quoted it as no drone problems". Since I installed it they said sorry pal we can't take it back. ( I offered to pay shipping costs):mad:
you should have gotten it from me , but......................... ya didnt:eek:

Westxsrt10 said:

In cabin videos...45 MPH, 60 MPH and 30 MPH...My camcorder is a HD and has dual mics...

I think it's pretty quiet...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyTeJvVvDCs

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back