MBRP Sound off..

EXCESSV

Supporting Member
Reaction score
What type of drone are you guys seeing if any and how far are your tips sticking out the rear of your 10's..

I just got mine installed today but still have the 10 on winter Insurance lay up so no test run yet.. still have other things to do as well. I noticed that my tips are sticking out the rear about 2 more inches than the stock exhaust is this normal?
If I shorten the rear pipe 1" to 1.5" will it cause more drone in the cab?
I can hear the cam for sure now and man it sounds 100% better..

I had to shorten up dudes on the rear about 2 inches to barely stick out, as far as drone you will have to ask the dude, but his truck really sounds sick:)

Ya I love the sound.. I will shorten my 1.5" to 2" as well then..
IMG_1599.jpg
IMG_1596.jpg
IMG_1598.jpg

I will try to get some sound clips up soon...

check this tho, now I think it was becuase of dudes belangers, but check where it goes across the axle , make sure there is enough clearance, most likely you are fine, but I had to cut about 6 inches off his extensions then about 2 off the tails

love those tips! that will be my next cat-back once the magnablow takes a crap!

I barely have any drone and my tip doesnt stick out at all, but I do have the single 4" for a regular cab so im sure they are different.

Yeah cut them tips, way to far out. looks good as stated.

mine also are flush to the bumper.

Yeah cut them tips, way to far out. looks good as stated.

mine also are flush to the bumper.

I agree,tips need to be tucked in,the way the magnaflows stick out so you can just read magnaflow are perfect!:rock:

100_1733.jpg

Like how Stinker has them here:rock:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back