Mcdoogle1975 you owe us

bmxam962

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dude when you going to post videos of that truck of yours? I keep waiting for them to pop up but every day nothing. You can't have such a sick truck and keep it to your self :D

Either the truck is actually his brothers or it's still sitting at Wendy's for a tow..:dontknow:

i keep saying that about you Charlie, you keep saying your building this badass RC of yours but no pictures, whats that all about, blowing smoke up our ass?

Dude when you going to post videos of that truck of yours? I keep waiting for them to pop up but every day nothing. You can't have such a sick truck and keep it to your self :D

Sorry dude..... I promise I will post some videos as soon as I get her back from the shop.
And no she is not still at wendy's. ......lol

i keep saying that about you Charlie, you keep saying your building this badass RC of yours but no pictures, whats that all about, blowing smoke up our ass?

Well therr is nothing bad ass about it right now just looks like a stock truck going together

2 weeks ago I was heading out for lunch and she stalled out, and wouldn't start back up, wouldn't even turn over.....just made a clunk everytime I hit the start button. Thought it might possibly be the starter but definitely wasn't because I pop started it but shut it right down because I had zero oil pressure. I believe it's the oil pump gears bound up and wouldn't allow the motor to turn over. So she is heading to the shop to replace the gears and possibly the whole timing cover.....depending on if there was any damage done to it.

I have a video of his truck running. I looked at it when it was for sale for another member here.

I do have a couple short vids...... nothing amazing but I will post them as soon as I get a chance...... if there is so much love out there for my ride how come I havent won TOTM yet !!!!!!:dontknow:....lol just kidding, my time will come :burnout:

I do have a couple short vids...... nothing amazing but I will post them as soon as I get a chance...... if there is so much love out there for my ride how come I havent won TOTM yet !!!!!!:dontknow:....lol just kidding, my time will come :burnout:

For future reference, burnout videos + timeslips = Guaranteed TOTM win. :D

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back