me and a buddies built stang

SWIFT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We'll my friend got his 347 stroked fox body stang out for some fun just to see how the bottle acted on the truck. His car runs 12.5's @112-113 on dr's and dyno's 330/380 so its a strong little car. My truck is all stock running 13.5's and I havent run it on the zex 125 shot yet. I thought we would be pretty close.
First was off the bottle and he just walked me extremely hard from a 70 roll as expected. Next was from a 55 roll with me in 2nd on the bottle. We stayed nose and nose till I hit 3rd and he starts pulling slowly till about a 1 car lead at 115 or so.:( Next we went from a 20 roll with me in 1st and again we stayed even till up around 3rd where he starts pulling slowly.
I am extremely happy with the difference the zex kit makes. I am thinking the truck may run 12.6-7's if I can keep traction. With exhaust mods and a 150 jets low 12's I think are reachable. This is all a guess but based on what he runs and how the race went I think its possible. I think him pulling on top is due to bottle pressure dropping.
Not bad for a stock QC with only one mod:D

SWIFT said:
We'll my friend got his 347 stroked fox body stang out for some fun just to see how the bottle acted on the truck. His car runs 12.5's @112-113 on dr's and dyno's 330/380 so its a strong little car. My truck is all stock running 13.5's and I havent run it on the zex 125 shot yet. I thought we would be pretty close.
First was off the bottle and he just walked me extremely hard from a 70 roll as expected. Next was from a 55 roll with me in 2nd on the bottle. We stayed nose and nose till I hit 3rd and he starts pulling slowly till about a 1 car lead at 115 or so.:( Next we went from a 20 roll with me in 1st and again we stayed even till up around 3rd where he starts pulling slowly.
I am extremely happy with the difference the zex kit makes. I am thinking the truck may run 12.6-7's if I can keep traction. With exhaust mods and a 150 jets low 12's I think are reachable. This is all a guess but based on what he runs and how the race went I think its possible. I think him pulling on top is due to bottle pressure dropping.
Not bad for a stock QC with only one mod:D
How cool is that :D :burnout:

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :burnout:

Cool!:rock: Gotta be a ton less weight in that Mustang!

Now what are you gonna do next so you can smoke him?:D :D :D

Hamrhead said:
Cool!:rock: Gotta be a ton less weight in that Mustang!

Now what are you gonna do next so you can smoke him?:D :D :D
Well, probably exhaust would yeild the biggest gains at this point. But for now I'm just gonna enjoy it. Hell, I havent even tinted the windows yet. Thats definately next!

Exhaust and a flash....done. Oh and a drop in filter. Make sure you tell em that your running a 150 shot when you order the flash tho....

Blakewilder said:
Exhaust and a flash....done. Oh and a drop in filter. Make sure you tell em that your running a 150 shot when you order the flash tho....
I better tell them a 200 shot:D Got the 175 jets on the way!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back