Me vs. a Hemi 4X4 quad cab.

sealalot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took the truck out tonight cause the weather was nice, and I wound up at a red light beside an 06 quad cab Hemi 4x4. I had no interest, but when the light turned red, the son of a bitch had to try, and I had to show him he's got no chance. See ya later! I thought those Hemi's were supposed to be a little faster than that! By 3rd gear I had him by 25 truck lengths.

My cousin has an 04 hemi, and it does even come close to the SRT's. Don't waste your gas.

Where are you located? Come try mine!

Bone said:
Where are you located? Come try mine!

I'm talking stock to stock, but if you wanna come down I'll be your Huckleberry. :D JK I'm pretty trashed right now from an office lunch waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to much to drink.

mauiSRT/10 said:
Beating up on Hemi's isnt showing your Christmas spirit!!!! LOL

patrick
A guy in a hemi that lived by my house was just on my ass one night. I thought he was wanting to race. Got to a light and he was shaking his head no. Guess he was just in a hurry to go somewhere. He knew what was against him. LOL:D

LitemUp said:
I'm talking stock to stock, but if you wanna come down I'll be your Huckleberry. :D JK I'm pretty trashed right now from an office lunch waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to much to drink.
It's not stock but it is a Hemi. :D Took awhile to tune it but finally showing some good power. It's amazing how detuned Mopar vehicles are!

Bone said:
It's not stock but it is a Hemi. :D Took awhile to tune it but finally showing some good power. It's amazing how detuned Mopar vehicles are!

I had the most trouble with moddin' my Hemi because of that damned fly by wire crap they use for the accelerator. Gave up, traded it for a real Super Truck.:burnout: :burnout:

moparracing said:
yeah........ besides, it's much more fun to beat up those lightning's - except they never want to race.........:D
You got that right,there are a couple that live in my area,everytime they see me thay turn tail and run.:rock: :rock: :D :D

FATJACK said:
I had the most trouble with moddin' my Hemi because of that damned fly by wire crap they use for the accelerator. Gave up, traded it for a real Super Truck.:burnout: :burnout:
They are starting to break the code now. Plus, Sean Roe is having his turn at it now.

wyoramsrt-10 said:
A guy in a hemi that lived by my house was just on my ass one night. I thought he was wanting to race. Got to a light and he was shaking his head no. Guess he was just in a hurry to go somewhere. He knew what was against him. LOL:D

:D :D :D :D :D ......thats funny!!!!:elefant: I can picture it in my head!!! ...dude is shaking his head NO NO NO:p :p :D LOL

patrick

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back