Me vs Lj, the Video Proof ;)

You should have put the one that I actually did a burnout with on the slicks instead of bounce off the rev limiter due to water on them cause we know what happen on that run ;)

My buddy posted the video I'll have to get it and upload it.

I'm not quite convinced after watching the video in the original post. We need more definitive video evidence! :burnout::D

He won by 5 lenghts are first race cause of my lack of slick usage. Codys truck was running strong his clutch not so much lol an after that burnout my 134k mile differential went out crappy day for us both!

^ You posted on LR you beat the 10....didn't say anything about losing to one. In the new king in town thread I believe.

^ You posted on LR you beat the 10....didn't say anything about losing to one. In the new king in town thread I believe.

Haha its ok, he has the run i missed 3rd...Lj, next time we run i will have my 4.88's and slicks, and a real shifter, be ready my friend :)

Nah no need my lil 400hp truck is plenty

Cody did you ever talk to your friend about that rearend? I can't find a damm rebuild kit anywhere

Its a 9.75 solid axles

how much for a low mile one? I already bought the gears. I will either buy the rearend or get the clutches an stuff rebuilt

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back