Meanest vehicles for 2006

Gaboon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dont know if this has been posted before but now I am selling my truck.....yea right:rock: :rock:

Meanest Vehicles of 2006 with Lowest Green Scores For 2006:
(The Bad Boys!)

Dodge Ram SRT-10

Lamborghini Murcielago

Bentley Arnage

Dodge Durango 4.7 V8 4WD

Dodge Ram 1500 4.7 V8 4WD

Maybach 57S

Hummer H2

Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano

Ford F-250 Super Duty 5.4 V8 4WD

GMC Yukon XL 2500 4WD

Volkswagen Touareg V8

Chevrolet Suburban 2500 4WD

Source: Green Book from the American Council for an Energy-Efficient Economy (ACEEE).

For a sec there....... (being a geriatric and all) I thought u mite be serious....

I think Al Gore may be looking for an SRT-10.... sell it to him......

Strictly for research purposes, of course.....

D

is that why i feel sick to my stomach when im standing behind my truck while its warming up??? good stuff! Im really thinking of getting a license plate frame that says " My other car is a prius "

You mean to tell me the 4.7 Durango's and Ram's are worse on gas than my Viper????:dontknow:

WooooHoooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!:party: :party:

Very tru I had a 02' Ram with a 4.7 and got about 9.7 mpg on avg.... granted I do no highway driving but it sucked on gas!!

you guys arent reading this right, the lower the score, the worse of a polluter the car is, and the more gas it burns!!!! ours are way worse!!! YAY FOR US!!!:dancing:

guinnessboy said:
you guys arent reading this right, the lower the score, the worse of a polluter the car is, and the more gas it burns!!!! ours are way worse!!! YAY FOR US!!!:dancing:

Nope, I'm reading it right. My truck is as politically correct as I am.:eek: :)

Just so everyone know, we were Number 1:rock: for three years in a row. 2004, 2005, and 2006.:D :)

CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE!!!! we should get some kind of trophy or something, maybe just a trophy with a dead bird on it, or a melting iceberg

This truck is a great addition to the way I feel about all this green crap.
Srt-10 rocks.

guinnessboy said:
CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE!!!! we should get some kind of trophy or something, maybe just a trophy with a dead bird on it, or a melting iceberg

I will see what I can do about sending you a trophy with some kind of dead fowl atop. Maybe a license plate frame that says #1 meany. I am proud of my green tire print. :rock:

Hamrhead said:
You mean to tell me the 4.7 Durango's and Ram's are worse on gas than my Viper????:dontknow:

WooooHoooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!:party: :party:
We got 22-23mpg @ 90+ when we picked up the convertable....

We didn't get the truck for economics!! Or the Charger for that matter! :burnout: There's no fun in green vehicles!! :p

Good thing mine is an 05!! :) :burnout:

I have been hearing alot lately about "carbon foot prints" does anyone have an idea what size "foot print" we leave and what we would have to do to be carbon neutral?

Just a thought provoking question....not that I would get rid of the truck..

muscletrucks said:
Good thing mine is an 05!! :) :burnout:

I have been hearing alot lately about "carbon foot prints" does anyone have an idea what size "foot print" we leave and what we would have to do to be carbon neutral?

Just a thought provoking question....not that I would get rid of the truck..

You must have missed my post. We were number one for three years in a row, 2004, 2005, and 2006.

And a lot of us dont have cats. Makes me want to carry around a bag full of spotted owls to throw under the tires for traction. We now have roadside emissions testing in Williamson county Texas. They set up beside the HWY on ramps and run a test that checks your emissions as you pass through. A picture is taken of your vehicle and a ticket is sent if you fail. I have yet to be forced through one, Ill have to see how fast I can get to the ignition switch if I do.

Silverback said:
You must have missed my post. We were number one for three years in a row, 2004, 2005, and 2006.

Well now I feel like shit, not only did I miss your post, but I am harming the environment.. I guess it is time to start buying carbon credits!! :D :D :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back