meet and greet in sc

Lightning1924

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do not own an srt10. It's obvious by my name that we can figure out what I have. Just wanted to invited you guys out to my home that I had initially just set up for just a lightnings and harleys. But I would like to extend the invitation to all of you. It will be on saturday August 9th in Johnston, sc. Pm me for exact address please and I will add you to the list.

Very cool, a little too far of a ride for me but sounds like a good time.

Very cool.... I've been thinking about doing something similar at my house

A little far for me also. Last time I was in SC was at Myrtle Beach when the only places you could stay the night were quaint little cottages that back then were called "motor courts". None of the high rise commercial mess that now lines the beach. Oh well, 1967 was so long ago it's all getting a little fuzzy now.

You guys have a great time and you are more than generous inviting the fellows with the fastest trucks. :D

Very cool, a little too far of a ride for me but sounds like a good time.

Very cool.... I've been thinking about doing something similar at my house
do It!

A little far for me also. Last time I was in SC was at Myrtle Beach when the only places you could stay the night were quaint little cottages that back then were called "motor courts". None of the high rise commercial mess that now lines the beach. Oh well, 1967 was so long ago it's all getting a little fuzzy now.

You guys have a great time and you are more than generous inviting the fellows with the fastest trucks. :D

Mannnnnn, why are you guys all so far away?? Good ol myrtle beach, hadn't been there in forever. wasn't around in 67 so I couldn't really tell you much about it then lol. Of course id invite you guys. too bad you can't bring your truck down there and we'd find out which truck was fastest. I gotta little something for you reg cab srt10 trucks. not even worried about your quads :pcguru:

:rofl: jk

do It!

Mannnnnn, why are you guys all so far away?? Good ol myrtle beach, hadn't been there in forever. wasn't around in 67 so I couldn't really tell you much about it then lol. Of course id invite you guys. too bad you can't bring your truck down there and we'd find out which truck was fastest. I gotta little something for you reg cab srt10 trucks. not even worried about your quads :pcguru:

Ya gonna make us run in reverse? :chain:

The L guys are cool but they tried to butt rape me at the last gtg...They said it was just a lil joke they did at their GtGs, good thing they were little...

do It!

If I get it back together I am done to show up. I have a quad cab how many lengths I get since your not worried lol

Heyy that sound like me. I'm hosting a gtg and my truck May not even be back by then ha! I figure at least 2-3 bus lengths wouldn't you say?

Purple is cute...

But seriously, I just remembered I'm gonna be sick the day your in town. Which totally sucks, cause I'd hate to embarrass you.

Purple is cute...

But seriously, I just remembered I'm gonna be sick the day your in town. Which totally sucks, cause I'd hate to embarrass you.

Oh man that's to bad lol. For real though lightnings are awesome and I had always wanted one. Mine will be slow though because you have to know how to drive it's no gayomatic that anyone can drive. How many trucks you plan on being there?

Oh man that's to bad lol. For real though lightnings are awesome and I had always wanted one. Mine will be slow though because you have to know how to drive it's no gayomatic that anyone can drive. How many trucks you plan on being there?

How fast should that thing really be once you get it back together. There should be about 15 lightnings, a handful of cobras, and I hope some of you guys show up

How fast should that thing really be once you get it back together. There should be about 15 lightnings, a handful of cobras, and I hope some of you guys show up

It will make 850 - 875rwhp on pump gas and I would be happy to see it break into the 10's. I would like to see 10.50's to be honest.

It will make 850 - 875rwhp on pump gas and I would be happy to see it break into the 10's. I would like to see 10.50's to be honest.

wow! that's nuts! good luck with the build. I hope to be in the 600 rwhp when I get finished. but that'll be pushing it.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back