~~Member Names w/ Faces~~Post Here!

here's me, the wife, and both of us. now you know

stan5.jpg

Disney002-1.jpg

stanandamanda-1.jpg

05RamSRTkid said:
I only have 1 pic. Its from when I was in Iraq. I really dont like getting my picture taken.

tony.jpg

Damn. In that case I hope you didn't shoot the person that took your picture.;) :D

Oh what the heck, here's the Family. I must say they are perfect and I couldn't be happier.....

Maybe Silverback can clue us in on which of his family got in our picture :dontknow:

Although you can't see her that is my honey drivin a Viper, how sexy is that.

Oh and her climbing into a Comp Coupe for a ride, the good lookin ones always get the free ride, but I was happy for her.

Attachments

• IMG_0839smaller.jpg
    IMG_0839smaller.jpg
    440.8 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_0897small.jpg
    IMG_0897small.jpg
    193.4 KB · Views: 59
  • Loretta in Viper small.jpg
    Loretta in Viper small.jpg
    627.8 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
05RamSRTkid said:
I only have 1 pic. Its from when I was in Iraq. I really dont like getting my picture taken.

tony.jpg
awesome firearm, id love to shoot one of them bitches

mopar_mudder said:
Oh what the heck, here's the Family.

Maybe Silverback can clue us in on which of his family got in our picture :dontknow:

Oh and her climbing into a Comp Coupe for a ride, the good lookin ones always get the free ride, but I was happy for her.

Damn. I always wondered what happened to Uncle Fred. He went and got his ass bronzed.:( ;) :D

It's funny how I have found so many of my family members posted in pictures on this site. Only problem is that the majority of them are dead.:eek: :D

Almost forgot. Nice looking family.:rock:

mopar_mudder said:

Yup, I knew that we had a past together...I gave her the free ride...and she is welcome in my place in Marathon any time! Hell we have already rubbed butts, see below!!! Good 'ol 19 only has good looking people driving...
CopyofIMG_0022.jpg
[/IMG]

Prof said:
Yup, I knew that we had a past together...I gave her the free ride...and she is welcome in my place in Marathon any time! Hell we have already rubbed butts, see below!!! Good 'ol 19 only has good looking people driving...
CopyofIMG_0022.jpg
[/IMG]

Well it is a small world.

I bet you didn't get the extra 10 laps that she did though, she was out their for ever!!!

P.S. I get to rub that butt every night....:D

Will try to get better ones soon.

My wife Kelly, Elisabeth and Juliana, Carlo(Me)

Attachments

• 47b7da29b3127cce828bab934a8800000016108AYsmzdo2cNU.jpg
    47b7da29b3127cce828bab934a8800000016108AYsmzdo2cNU.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 111
You have a very good looking family. How much do you have to pay them to hang with you?:D

Bill.

couple more of the girls...thank God for them everyday!!! If you want more pics of me I'll send em, but thats ghey

Attachments

• 47b7da29b3127cce828ba99a4a8000000016108AYsmzdo2cNU.jpg
    47b7da29b3127cce828ba99a4a8000000016108AYsmzdo2cNU.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 99
  • 47b7da29b3127cce828bad7e4a6600000016108AYsmzdo2cNU.jpg
    47b7da29b3127cce828bad7e4a6600000016108AYsmzdo2cNU.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 36
203Cree said:
Hola bishes! Who's missed me??? :)

Here's me.

CIMG0803.jpg

:eek:WOW, I am really digging the black wheels on silver. Good choice. I was debating this for the longest, but this Lightning picture makes me wanna go for it.

heres a couple pics of me gearing up to hit the paintball grounds.....ha ha...im the one with the black beenie cap on and all camo

Attachments

• 100_0831.JPG
    100_0831.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 56
  • 100_0820.JPG
    100_0820.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 44
1. Me at 4:30 AM when someone thought it was cute to take a picture of me, see how happy i am at this point

2. And my trade mark, me at work about 200 ft up, enjoying the wonderful day at WORK

these are all i have right now
when it warms up ill be sure to get some of me pissing into the wind at work a couple hundred feet up or at least trying to piss on someone on the ground whohahahahah and if you guys are lucky maybe ill get a job by the beach or a nude pool again and ill be sure to get you some photo of the local wildlife lol.

Attachments

• Picture 044.jpg
    Picture 044.jpg
    444.5 KB · Views: 42
  • tower pic.jpg
    tower pic.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
Oh and i forgot to add my fav little girl Ms biancka the brightner of my day my sweet godchild. And yes she is evil when she wants to be lol

Attachments

• biancka.jpg
    biancka.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 57
GotRidOfTheHemiForThis said:
Oh and i forgot to add my fav little girl Ms biancka the brightner of my day my sweet godchild. And yes she is evil when she wants to be lol

All girls/women can be evil when they want to be. It's in their DNA.:( ;) :D

But she is a cutie.:) :rock:

me at office , reading your posts and looking at your faces... like your trucks more , woman most.:D
And of course with a trappist beer ! cheers !
rochefort.jpg

I must move to Belgium. Where one can consume alcohol and perform tasks associated with work.

I did do that last night from the house. I wish I were drinking now.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back