Member's Calendar..

Okay guys I am gonna set the deadline for pictures to be Saturday night. I'll start with the compiling on Sunday and hope to have you guys placing orders sometime next week.

Having trouble posting pictures on here from my photobucket account,if I pm you my sign in info can you get the pictures?

Don't pm me your account info! Just send me the link at the top of your album and make sure it's set to public.

Here is some better pics of the outside to match the motor, lol

Chris116.jpg

Chris115.jpg

Chris110.jpg

Chris106.jpg

Chris105.jpg

Yea, give me a few to upload some more to the Photobucket Folders....

Just search on Da1Chief and that should get you there, if not I will PM you the link and PW if you need it... :) :) :)

Search did not bring up anything, if you make the album public and send me a link that would be great.

You are absolutely correct we do want Only the Best... That's why your Taco Prob want make it to print... :D :D :D
Surely we can agree that the X-Runner should. By the way just put in a built engine Super Charged and will be running a Turbo in front of it. :D Yep a compound setup. Problem is traction.

I was asked to make a calendar of viper trucks. You have a nice truck there, and if it had a Viper V-10 swap it would def be in the calendar. Its a badass truck you got there dont get me wrong.

I was asked to make a calendar of viper trucks. You have a nice truck there, and if it had a Viper V-10 swap it would def be in the calendar. Its a badass truck you got there dont get me wrong.
V-10 in a 3800 lb. XR. Now that would be sick. Thank you for the thumbs up.

Keep em coming guys! I am thinking that I am gonna put a buttload of small pictures to cover the back of the calendar, so If you do not get a month you will prob get a small pic on the back calendar.

Keep em coming guys! I am thinking that I am gonna put a buttload of small pictures to cover the back of the calendar, so If you do not get a month you will prob get a small pic on the back calendar.

if you need the above with names, let me know, jsut kinda posted up the pics, didnt know if it mattered aobut names or not, but kinda in and out , so if names are needed, shoot me a pm if you would jsut so I catch it and it doesnt get lost in the thread.

if you need the above with names, let me know, jsut kinda posted up the pics, didnt know if it mattered aobut names or not, but kinda in and out , so if names are needed, shoot me a pm if you would jsut so I catch it and it doesnt get lost in the thread.

Thanks man! I saw a couple that I really liked in there that would make great months.

Some are from overseas customers and such, but if I can if you pull out a few, let me know an will see if I still have there names for ya

# 227 Yellow Fever - South Dakota

Hi a few pics of my hot rods Hiss 1 & Hiss 2 Thanks Russ

Attachments

• 128.JPG
    128.JPG
    198.2 KB · Views: 20
  • 131.JPG
    131.JPG
    237.6 KB · Views: 20
  • 274.JPG
    274.JPG
    156.2 KB · Views: 20