Memphis, TN

Bayern_Speed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi all, just picked up a 2005 SRT10 quad cab. Drove it 1100 miles home to test it out. Averages 12 MPG on the trip. She is fast! What a fun truck, all that I expected and more. She needs some work, trailer power plug missing, tonneau (SP) cover/spoiler missing, radio missing the bass speaker and door speakers sound blown. Engine and trans are great! I will be looking for these parts used, aftermarket and OEM. I already got the trailer wire kit.

Welcome to the VTCoA! Plenty of great people here that will be able to help you find the parts you need. :D

There is a truck race in Kentucky this coming weekend check it out.Your close.
bluegrassshootout.com

Sent from my Milestone X2 using Tapatalk 2

Hi all, just picked up a 2005 SRT10 quad cab. Drove it 1100 miles home to test it out. Averages 12 MPG on the trip. She is fast! What a fun truck, all that I expected and more. She needs some work, trailer power plug missing, tonneau (SP) cover/spoiler missing, radio missing the bass speaker and door speakers sound blown. Engine and trans are great! I will be looking for these parts used, aftermarket and OEM. I already got the trailer wire kit.

Welcome aboard and congrats! I do have a black 05 SRT cover for sale. You can email me at [email protected] sir since you can send messages yet.:burnout:

Congrats on your 10 and welcome from Columbus, MS

06 QC srt10 k&n drop in cat less mids and magnaflow more to come

welcome to the club, i love these trucks in BLACK nice purchase

Welcome, Black looks awesome. I drove mine 400 miles home myself when I bought it. They run great, I had to get used to the seats but other than that it was a fun trip. Good Luck.

Welcome from another black truck owner!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back