Mercedes S55 AMG kill...

jontyre

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Driving down the road earliar today, and a newer body S55 AMG pulls out in front of me at a light. We merge onto I-4 in Lake Mary and he slows down and waits for me. We were at about a 50-55 mph roll, and slammed the gas. Needless to say, I wasn't very impressed. I took him straight off the roll and quickly got 1.5 car lengths before he slowed down. Got to about 120. Since the truck is not my daily driver it was my first "challenge". As I exited he rolled down the window and gave me the thumbs up. He was reading GOT V10
Just thought I'd share. And I know street racing is dangerous blah blah blah.

yep...sl600 amg...right here:mad:...although, i don't think it was the 6L (good thing)...funny, tho...outran an m6 to about 120...but he came around me hard and fast...

Yes street racing is illegal but I'd like to meet the one red blooded American who hasn't done it. He's probably wearing a skirt and high heals. LOL Nice kill. MB's are sweet. I saw an SLR in Tempe a couple of weeks ago. He punched it after turning a corner. Man, that thing sounded like a freight train.

Good run!!

nycstev said:
The driver must of been on drugs.:confused:

Yes, especially when you get your car confiscated for going 30mph (or more) over the speed limit in Florida if they catch you. He'd be awfully upset, if he lost a $100k car to the State. ....... plus, there are enough wrecks every day on I-4 already. :argh:

Last edited:
Nice Kill jontyre. The description in your sig, of your truck, sounds awesome. got any pics?

Black1 said:
Yes, especially when you get your car confiscated for going 30mph (or more) over the speed limit in Florida if they catch you. He'd be awfully upset, if he lost a $100k car to the State. ....... plus, there are enough wrecks every day on I-4 already. :argh:
Aye caramba!

NorCal SRT-10 said:
Nice Kill jontyre. The description in your sig, of your truck, sounds awesome. got any pics?

give me a couple days to get it cleaned up and ill post them up.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back